The feeling of fullness is different with VSG/DS

@Soonerjoseph I hate to break it to you, but you are not going to be able to stop your weight loss. You are a long for the ride and it is going to take you where it takes you.

@Clematis it will get better. I experienced what you are experiencing in the beginning and I can't eat like a sow now...so it will get better. Don't force things and if you can tolerate protein drinks, do them for now and food in slowly. Remember the 30/60/90 rule. At only 27 days out your target for protein is 30 grams.....not 100 grams so don't sweat it.

Yeah, the volume I can eat is huge compared to everyone else it seems. I am getting hungry again already and might have some left over chicken cacciotore here in a minute. :D

It's been since 2008 and I still can't eat that much. Just had 2 eggs with bell pepper, onion and cheese with one small carb smart tortilla and I'm stuffed! But there are other times I can eat a bit more but that's usually because I eat too fast and would of been fine eating half the amount. Great that carbs are no issue and you can eat as you do!

Latest posts

Back