2 table spoon lemon juice squeezed
5 large eggs
3/4 tea spoon bicarbonate of soda
Pumpkin seeds
Almond slices
Dill and rosemary chopped
Mozzarella cheese fist full
Baking tin lined with non stick paper

I tipped the whole jar of tahini in oil and all and I'm glad I did or it would have been crumbly. This is so light and fluffy it is amazing...and no flours at all.....it is amazing!

Okay, what in the hell is tahini????
Pumpkin seeds and almond slices are on my "jaw doesn't like" list. If I could live on soup I would.

LW:328.0
TW:328.4

I gained a half pound.

Eight days on the boat and not obsessing over weighing myself might not have been my wisest idea.

But screw it, had a nice vacation and a few good days of work to show for it.

OK everybody, I'm gonna try this... and I'm reasonably petrified. Feels like Weight Watchers. Ugh.... BUT I promised myself this year I'd try whatever I can to accomplish some additional weight loss and squeeze as much health from this revision as possible. Gulp, here goes.... 241 this morning. First time I've gone near a scale in some time. OK, there it is. Let's see what next week brings.

PS: Hope the cold passes soon, Whit. Happy flatulence, Kirmy. And yay for the losers and sustainers. Kudos. OK, now can I make myself hit send???
You've got this Cello. I've read some of the problems you have had and hope you continue to see positive changes in complications.

Focus on feeling better and your health. The scale doesn't have to be the indicator of health and happiness.

Ok im almost positive that I am not going to loose anymore weight. I am so frustrated and depressed now over the fact 7 weeks and no weight loss. I went through all of this pain and suffering to loose only 21 pounds? I would loose more on HCg. I would get down to 185. Oh lord say it aint so. Im back to the weight which was my highest in 14 years after RNY. I JUST KNEW it. I had a smaller stomach /pouch than i do and I had less intestines in play with my rny. Anyways I started a food journal today to see if maybe you guys can help me figure out what the heck is going on?

Latest posts

Back