Sunday Weigh In (9/22/2024) Happy Fall Y’All

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 117
This week 117 although during the week, I saw 115, almost 114, that was scary.
But with three days of real meals under my belt, I’m gaining back what I lost on just liquids which is typical.
Apparently 2 years ago, I was dealing with the major mouth infection that was so wicked. It was this same time.
Anyway, it’s fall finally although you wouldn’t know it by the weather. We have a few more warm days than the weather breaks.
Welcome fall
:fallleavesw::autumn:

Last week
139.5 pounds

This week
139.2 pounds

I have been staying at my father in law’s home from Sunday morning to Saturday morning. With him on hospice, he can’t be left alone. My husband comes on Saturday mornings. I got to have a mini spa day yesterday. Which was nice.

This morning, I woke up early so, I made the most of my time before heading back to my father in law’s. I was able overcome Mount St. Laundry. There was so much clothing to fold/hang! I went through all the Amazon boxes that had been delivered during the week. Our living room looked like an Amazon warehouse!

I did not bring my scale to my father in law, which I thought I would die without it but it was not the case. I kind of like weighing weekly.

My eating is not been great. I had groceries delivered today at my father in law’s home. I am pretty prepared for the upcoming week.

Today is my and my husband’s 23rd wedding anniversary! I love Fall so much we got married on the first day of Fall.

Attachments

• IMG_2003.jpeg
    IMG_2003.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0992.jpeg
    IMG_0992.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4203.jpeg
    IMG_4203.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 0
Last week
139.5 pounds

This week
139.2 pounds

I have been staying at my father in law’s home from Sunday morning to Saturday morning. With him on hospice, he can’t be left alone. My husband comes on Saturday mornings. I got to have a mini spa day yesterday. Which was nice.

This morning, I woke up early so, I made the most of my time before heading back to my father in law’s. I was able overcome Mount St. Laundry. There was so much clothing to fold/hang! I went through all the Amazon boxes that had been delivered during the week. Our living room looked like an Amazon warehouse!

I did not bring my scale to my father in law, which I thought I would die without it but it was not the case. I kind of like weighing weekly.

My eating is not been great. I had groceries delivered today at my father in law’s home. I am pretty prepared for the upcoming week.

Today is my and my husband’s 23rd wedding anniversary! I love Fall so much we got married on the first day of Fall.
It’s hard on everyone having a family member on hospice. It’s not what people think. The family has to be there. The nurses do come in but they don’t stay like some think. It’s entirely up to the family members. And it’s tiring. Do you not have any other family helping? Or is your husband an only or are the rest too far away?

Weighing weekly works well, you can kinda tell how the rest of your week goes by how your clothes fit. I’m glad your you have a food plan for this week for you.

And Happy Anniversary, :happyanniversary: Love the photos.

My husband and I also celebrate this week. On the 28th, number 28 or 336 monthaversaries. The Minister that married us celebrated monthaversaries, said he never forgot an anniversary because he remembered every month. He was up to almost 500 at the time. And we’ve celebrated monthaversaries ever since. Usually we just wish each other a Happy Monthaversary. But on July 28th, we actually went out to eat because that one was so needed. This anniversary, I won’t have anything to protect the spot where those teeth are missing so we are delaying our celebration til I do. Hopefully no longer than one week. My photos are here: https://family.gblcreations.com/weddingalbum.html
that is scary, glad you are back up to 117!
Thanks, I am too. I’m still aiming for 120 but I’ll take what I can get.

Latest posts

Back