Sunday Weigh In (5/2/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I have never had heart burn problems except during pregnancy and only cucumbers gave me indigestion pre surgery. I am taking it to help the healing process. I don't plan on taking it long term.
I am getting my routine down.... Take antacid and probiotic 5AM. Go back to bed till 5:30... Drink a protein shake... Get ready for work in between pooping (5 times) this AM and head to work about 7:15. At least I didn't have to stop to poop during my 45 min drive to work. I'm calling it a win!!! Then I don't go again all day so that is a plus.
I’m glad I’m retired. I’d hate to have to manage getting up at that hour.

Remingtonh

If you planning on stopping, you’re going the wrong direction.
Well I'm trying to mentally do so - it's just hard to eat more I guess, since I've been in an almost obsessive weight-loss mode for a few months now. I saw my surgeon today for a checkup - he was pleased with the results and just advised me to not worry about calories and just eat healthy foods - and limit 'indulgences' to a few times a month. I'll get there I guess.

He liked the idea of me doing keto. Keto makes stopping the weight loss a bit difficult though, since this diet is really effective at eliminating hunger.

I was 122.4 this morning.