Sunday Weigh In (4/20/2014)

Happy Easter!

last week 149
this week 148

and I am back to basics, my basics. the stuff I posted about from Geneen Roth. I stopped clamping down on myself and freaking relaxed. no food is off limits!

57cdbacf2bb99d1466ef60e00d046d18.jpg

every now and then, when debating what or how much to eat, I think...do you want Frisco and Elana to be right?

and decide accordingly...:p

Sooo, I only lost 4 pounds in the last month and it's bugging me! Especially since I lost 20+ the month before. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I can't help it. And yes, this is my version of weighing in because I refuse to tell anyone my weight :whistling:

Happy Sunday Friends.

LW: 121
TW: 122
I consumed copious amounts of sugar and carbs this week so I am not unhappy with the gain. I am glad it was only a pound. Time to get back on myfitnesspal.

Have a great week all.

every now and then, when debating what or how much to eat, I think...do you want Frisco and Elana to be right?

and decide accordingly...:p
Personally I would not care WHAT those two thought but I would worry about what I thought and what my doctors thought.
Missed last week
Two weeks ago 196
This week 190 again.
Now off to Easter Brunch. Protein Paradise!
Have fun, Ricky and WTG on the loss.
Sooo, I only lost 4 pounds in the last month and it's bugging me! Especially since I lost 20+ the month before. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I can't help it. And yes, this is my version of weighing in because I refuse to tell anyone my weight :whistling:
This thread has never been about what we weigh in numbers but some see that as a way to stay accountable. Doing what you need to do is your accountable. The ONLY people who need to know your actual weight is you and your doctors. I'm sorry you've slowed down but it can happen...maybe shake up your menu?
Happy Sunday Friends.

LW: 121
TW: 122
I consumed copious amounts of sugar and carbs this week so I am not unhappy with the gain. I am glad it was only a pound. Time to get back on myfitnesspal.

Have a great week all.
Glad you only saw one extra lb...yeap, getting back on track will help. Have a good day.

20 pounds in any month is absolutely stunning! Not counting the month I had surgery, my average pounds lost per month is about 9. You are doing so well. Be kind to your poor body it's just resting. Hugs!

Latest posts

Back