Sunday Weigh In (4/13/2014)

:( Well, remember when you stayed put for quite awhile before the bit of a regain? I may be enjoying it now, but bracing for the same. How far out were you when the numbers started creeping up? Doesn't seem that long ago. Sometime around your move?

:( Well, remember when you stayed put for quite awhile before the bit of a regain? I may be enjoying it now, but bracing for the same. How far out were you when the numbers started creeping up? Doesn't seem that long ago. Sometime around your move?
I was just beyond the 2 year mark...and then by the time we moved, I had reached the top of my regain and started playing on the rollercoaster.

we are 3 for 3!

last week 149
this week 149

I feel good about it, though. just the fact that I have stopped gaining is good!

I'm seeing a trend here...
LW: 336
TW: 336

I didn't eat enough this past week...my busy season in the estate/antique business. I'm going to make an effort to stock up on plenty of portable proteins at Costco tomorrow!

Nice job @newanatomy !

I'm seeing a trend here...
LW: 336
TW: 336

I didn't eat enough this past week...my busy season in the estate/antique business. I'm going to make an effort to stock up on plenty of portable proteins at Costco tomorrow!

Nice job @newanatomy !

Thanks. It was my slowest loss so far but, I have not had a stall yet. I will take what I can get and try to be content. I am feeling great and eating almost anything (excluding simple carbs and limited complex carbs) so, I will just go with the flow.

I think your body is taking a breather. You had such an amazing slide down that it just has to regroup. You are doing great.

Latest posts

Back