Sunday Weigh In (11/26/2017)

My batteries went out on my scales so can't get my weight. Gonna go to store for new batteries!

LW: 134
TW: 133
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Turkey Carcass on the stovetop right now bubbling away for Turkey Soup. I think this is the best part. Im not a fan of sliced turkey unless its in a sandwich with a lot of mayo and/or olive oil.

I am in the process of acquiring a new couch. Finally... the one I have is old, peeling and unsightly. I ordered a beautiful white leather couch from Scandinavian Designs. It was delivered on Friday. It is the most uncomfortable piece of furniture ever. Ugh. So now back to square one. This may not seem like a big deal to most but it was agonizing for me to make a decision. It did not seem uncomfortable in the store but after 2 hours my rear and back were aching. Wish me luck.

Have a good week all,
Whit

LW 149
TW 149

Staying pretty steady. Struggled a bit with protein the week, too many carbs... back on the wagon today. We shall see what next week brings

LW: 134
TW: 133
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Turkey Carcass on the stovetop right now bubbling away for Turkey Soup. I think this is the best part. Im not a fan of sliced turkey unless its in a sandwich with a lot of mayo and/or olive oil.

I am in the process of acquiring a new couch. Finally... the one I have is old, peeling and unsightly. I ordered a beautiful white leather couch from Scandinavian Designs. It was delivered on Friday. It is the most uncomfortable piece of furniture ever. Ugh. So now back to square one. This may not seem like a big deal to most but it was agonizing for me to make a decision. It did not seem uncomfortable in the store but after 2 hours my rear and back were aching. Wish me luck.

Have a good week all,
Whit
Did good! IF I had a turkey carcass, I would have had it in my Fagor Multipot yesterday turning into broth base.

Good luck with the couch. I hate buying furniture cause I always have the "what if's". In fact the only stuff I buy that I have no what if's with are the basic supplies, TP, paper towels, etc.
LW 149
TW 149

Staying pretty steady. Struggled a bit with protein the week, too many carbs... back on the wagon today. We shall see what next week brings
Well, in spite of too many carbs, you stayed put. Goood luck.

Last week 126.5
This morning 124.5
I've come down with a cold. Miserable runny nose, voice getting low, cough developing, but appetite still good, just smaller amounts the last couple of days. Hubby is getting the cold too.

It's so weird. I went many weeks at 127 and I felt like "this is it, I'm done...could start gaining if I don't watch out", then I lose a couple of pounds relatively quickly and I have thoughts such as "what if I get too skinny and can't stop losing?" The mind is a strange thing, isn't it?

Last week 126.5
This morning 124.5
I've come down with a cold. Miserable runny nose, voice getting low, cough developing, but appetite still good, just smaller amounts the last couple of days. Hubby is getting the cold too.

It's so weird. I went many weeks at 127 and I felt like "this is it, I'm done...could start gaining if I don't watch out", then I lose a couple of pounds relatively quickly and I have thoughts such as "what if I get too skinny and can't stop losing?" The mind is a strange thing, isn't it?
Sorry you don't feel well. Stay hydrated and use whatever you can to make it bearable. Dh had a nasty long term cough which they tried to treat with prescription meds. Best thing we did was not get his cough med refilled, just switch to hot toddies at night to help him sleep. (The old honey, lemon, whisky method). The honey is what actually helps, the lemon cuts the sweet of the honey and the whisky is so you don't give a damn and can sleep.

I hope you feel better soon, Susan.

last week: 152
this week: 151 ??!

makes no sense, I ate like it was my job both Thursday and Friday. oh, well - on track so far!

:wreath2: < we have to use these while we can

LW 65.7kg (144.8lbs)
TW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)

Heading off today to Indonesia for work for nine days. Food will likely be a bit of a challenge, as there's a lot of noodles and rice and I don't eat spicy food. Interestingly, the topic I'm going to do fieldwork on is about nutrition for young women. Was a bit of a shock when I realised last week that far from being young and cool, I'm likely the same age as most of the target group's mothers. o_O

LW 65.7kg (144.8lbs)
TW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)

Heading off today to Indonesia for work for nine days. Food will likely be a bit of a challenge, as there's a lot of noodles and rice and I don't eat spicy food. Interestingly, the topic I'm going to do fieldwork on is about nutrition for young women. Was a bit of a shock when I realised last week that far from being young and cool, I'm likely the same age as most of the target group's mothers. o_O
You are doing so good. Good luck with your trip.
The major difference may be in how it's grown, prepared, etc. And how much labor they do to compensate for what they eat.

Latest posts

Back