Sunday Weigh In (10/20/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 119
This week 114
I did see 113.4 on Sat. Normally if I’ve cut back on fat, I stop losing. Not true this time. I am eating, but apparently not enough. I’m still digging myself out of the protein deficit that my heart attack caused. I was at a 7.8 protein level before my heart attack and a 6.1 after. I’m back up to a 6.7 but it’s taking time. I’m also indulging in fruit, and carbs. I’m just not eating as much fat as I normally do. I eat enough to avoid constipation but eating fruit seems to help there.

I truly wish I wasn’t lactose intolerant, milkshakes would be a wonderful solution.

Last week 119
This week 114
I did see 113.4 on Sat. Normally if I’ve cut back on fat, I stop losing. Not true this time. I am eating, but apparently not enough. I’m still digging myself out of the protein deficit that my heart attack caused. I was at a 7.8 protein level before my heart attack and a 6.1 after. I’m back up to a 6.7 but it’s taking time. I’m also indulging in fruit, and carbs. I’m just not eating as much fat as I normally do. I eat enough to avoid constipation but eating fruit seems to help there.

I truly wish I wasn’t lactose intolerant, milkshakes would be a wonderful solution.
I'm so glad it's improving! Hopefully by the next round of blood work it will be back to normal for you. I am worried that your weight is dropping again 🫶🏻

Last week 379.1
This week 377.8

HW 475
CW 377.8

GW 160 (I honestly don't know, I haven't been 160 since I was a child in 3rd grade) Mixed feelings here, but a good goal regardless.

TDS 08/28/24

200 cm Common Channel
100 cm Roux Limb
300 TALL

I'm so glad it's improving! Hopefully by the next round of blood work it will be back to normal for you. I am worried that your weight is dropping again 🫶🏻
I’m glad my protein is improving as well. And yes, the drop in weight is concerning.
Last week 379.1
This week 377.8

HW 475
CW 377.8

GW 160 (I honestly don't know, I haven't been 160 since I was a child in 3rd grade) Mixed feelings here, but a good goal regardless.

TDS 08/28/24

200 cm Common Channel
100 cm Roux Limb
300 TALL
You are doing so good.

I was at a 7.8 protein level before my heart attack and a 6.1 after. I’m back up to a 6.7 but it’s taking time.
I'm glad it's going in the right direction, unlike your weight. Hope to hear it has turned around next week.

I am afraid to weigh myself since it's clearly up. But, today was my last day at a job that has been much less good for me than I was hoping so more change. but I'm planning on getting back to the gym so I can weigh myself again and stay accountable.

Liz, I feel like I have gained the weight you lost, like it was floating around looking for someone to stick to. superstitious and irrational, I know!

I have no idea what I weigh. I've been a bit depressed since I broke my ankle, which turned out to be two separate breaks plus some torn ligaments. I'm around trying to catch up on posts.

I'm glad it's going in the right direction, unlike your weight. Hope to hear it has turned around next week.

I am afraid to weigh myself since it's clearly up. But, today was my last day at a job that has been much less good for me than I was hoping so more change. but I'm planning on getting back to the gym so I can weigh myself again and stay accountable.

Liz, I feel like I have gained the weight you lost, like it was floating around looking for someone to stick to. superstitious and irrational, I know!
At least something is headed correctly, right?

I’m sorry the weight found you. I didn’t mean for it to head for you. Okay, so job wise, now what?

I have no idea what I weigh. I've been a bit depressed since I broke my ankle, which turned out to be two separate breaks plus some torn ligaments. I'm around trying to catch up on posts.
It’s hard to get motivated when you’ve damaged a part of your anatomy. You tend to favor that damaged part and it gets depressing when it doesn’t work right. Heal and work on your depression.

I've been a bit depressed since I broke my ankle, which turned out to be two separate breaks plus some torn ligaments
I'm sorry! life is just hard, sometimes. it always gets better but meanwhile, there you are. I hope you heal soon.
so job wise, now what?
I don't have a plan yet, but luckily money is not an issue since I am in the process of inheriting some. not sure if I can (or should) retire forever but I'm OK for now except I do better with some structure to my schedule and now I have none.

but that job was making my arthritis so much worse with the concrete floors so it's a relief not to have to go there anymore, frankly.

I'm sorry! life is just hard, sometimes. it always gets better but meanwhile, there you are. I hope you heal soon.

I don't have a plan yet, but luckily money is not an issue since I am in the process of inheriting some. not sure if I can (or should) retire forever but I'm OK for now except I do better with some structure to my schedule and now I have none.

but that job was making my arthritis so much worse with the concrete floors so it's a relief not to have to go there anymore, frankly.
I’m glad you won’t have a money issue.

Concrete floors are murder on feet, legs, hips. I know, I worked on them enough in my life.

Back