Sunday Weigh In (10/1/2023)

Last week: 166.6
This week: 165.8

Eating was all over but netted out well. I haven’t been tracking or eating my Factor meals so the weight going down does confuse me. Trying to not look a gift horse in the mouth though!

Last edited:

Eating was all over but netted out well. I haven’t been tracking or eating my Factor meals so the weight going down does confuse me. Trying to not look a gift horse in the month though!
Good going.
Last week 208.6
This week 205.8

So close to onederland. I tried my old size 10 Express jeans on. I got them buttoned, but it's not safe for wearing out in public yet.
They will be soon enough. And then they’ll be too big all of a sudden.

I haven't weighed this past week but guessing the same.

Last week 126
This week 127
Can‘t believe it’s already October.

I know! this weekend the weather has been ideal: I'm sitting outside drinking coffee and sunning myself right now.

Eating was all over but netted out well. I haven’t been tracking or eating my Factor meals so the weight going down does confuse me. Trying to not look a gift horse in the month though!

:)

Last week 208.6
This week 205.8

So close to onederland. I tried my old size 10 Express jeans on. I got them buttoned, but it's not safe for wearing out in public yet.

whoHOOOOOO

pants are the most important thing, I feel! check yours often, because "not safe" to too big is a quick trip with perfect in between !

what feels better than PANTS THAT FIT and you FEEL GOOD in? :bacondance::cool:

Latest posts

Back