Some of the things I can't wait to do...

Brandy Rediker

I finally get to meet Dr. Sudan on April 14th. I can't wait! I do have a lot of fears, one of them being that I wont make thru surgery or that I will have server complications. But, then I think of all the stuff that I will be able to do if I don't do this. Things that I absolutely can't wait to do, this helps to calm my fears down. Here is a list of some of the things I can't wait to do.

1) Dancing, I love to dance and haven't been able to for a long time, my girls love to dance and I can't wait to be able to dance with them.
2) Cross my legs, it's been 15 yrs since I've been able to cross them.
3) TMI ladies, I'm sorry but SEX, I haven't been able to enjoy sex with my hubby due to so much weight, I feel disgusting and unattractive.
4) Wearing a normal size bathing suit.
5) Being able to fasten my seat belt without having to pull the whole damn thing out to fasten it.

There's my list, and I'm gonna check each one off when I'm able to do them. Do you guys have your list of things to do or have done them already, pre-op and post-op. :s1gyahoo:

This is one of the first things me and my wife did was start making these lists. it helps get you through all the BS and get to the surgery. A few of mine were.
-Fitting in airplane seats more comfortably
-Being able to tie my shoes without feeling like i was going to pass out
-Fit on amusement park rides with my daughter that loves rollercoasters
-Not being restricted to the Big and tall sizes when i am looking for clothes and get overcharged fo them
-Not being prejudged in business or personal life because of my size. I Know it has effected job interviews in the past
-Most importantly being able to keep up with my children and be around for them Long term
-Hopefully lead a more active lifestyle

LOL, not only crossing my legs but sitting her with them crisscrossed with my laptop desk on top and NOT be uncomfortable...I easily fit in the chair.

I still pull my seat belt all the way out to make sure it doesn't lock too soon and strangle me, LOL.

it will happen...and the NSV's are just amazing!

Being smaller than my husband: (This is New Year's Eve)
nye.jpg

I never dreamed I'd be smaller than my SON!:
morgan12.jpg

wearing hot boots:
IMG_2367.jpg

wearing a normal size, girl cut tshirt: (sorry for the picture of my boobs...)
IMG_2404.jpg

wearing leggings: (oh, and getting a tattoo too...that I think you can see on my foot in this picture)
IMG_2369-1.jpg

It's so freaking cool to see yourself do all those things that you've only dreamed about!! <3

Oh I just bought two new pair of glasses Terri. My old ones wouldn't stay on my face, they were so huge. When I first got them I had to have them bent oddly, so they would not cut into my temples so much, but they still left marks.

This is just a sample of some of my favorite things I can do now.
Never fear standing up from a lawn chair and taking the chair up with me.
Shopping for more than half an hour without an electric cart.
Buttoning or zipping a winter jacket
Being able to tolerate sweaters and long sleeves again.
Working in my Garden
Being able to wear all those cute necklaces I received as gifts through the years.

Latest posts

Back