Saying goodbye to fur baby.

So sorry for your loss, but I LOVE that he got to go on a day filled with love and good food. What more could he have wanted. ((((Hugs))))

Pam, I'm so sorry he's gone and so glad he went at home while eating a special wonderful meal. Sending you love and hugs.

Had a good 24 hours with my baby. He was up and came outside with Teddy and me, ate a bit, drank water and even had his favorite treat. To increase his liquid intake I made him some soup of broth, rice and a bit of turkey. He LOVED it, but while lapping it up, lost his balance, fell over and I believe had a heart attack. He died in my arms. A horrible thing to watch, however, now that my crying is over, I am grateful that he was here with me, he was not stressed out or in pain, he had a good day with us, and and that he went quickly. I also did not have to make the decision to put him down. Sancho was a great dog and I will hold the memories dear.
I am so sad but I am happy that he got to die on his own terms, in the arms of the person who loved him the most, having a delicious broth made just for him with love. I believe he loved you so much that he somehow knew that you couldn't stand to make that decision so he took it out of your hands. What a good dog!

I'm so sorry that you have lost your Sancho, but I'm glad that you got to spend that special time with him back at home. He was lucky to be loved so well. Hugs.

I am so sorry you have lost Sancho but glad you had such a lovely day with him before it was time for him to travel on alone. He'll be waiting for you.

So sorry for your loss. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he had a wonderful final day and that you were able to provide him with some of the things that made him happy.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet baby, but I'm so glad that you were able to spend his final day with him. I hope those last memories will be a comfort to you. Great big gentle hugs!!

I am so sorry, but glad that he was in loving arms when he passed. What a lucky little guy to be part of such a loving family.

Latest posts

Back