Putting this here, just in case...it’s HATE SUE DAY!

Spiky I love to read what you write. I think you should write more because you are fabulous at it. Work on putting a book together. No particular subject, just rambles with Spiky... I'd buy that book. I'm an introvert.. BIG time. Housebound hasn't been a burden for me at all. I trained my whole entire life for this pandemic. Sometimes, its just a good idea to throat punch family members and talk about it later. Hasn't worked well for me, but I do enjoy it.

I just spent an hour on google reading about afflictions I never knew possible in order to convince myself that I can ignore a weird lump / nodule that has suddenly shown up on my palm simply to avoid a Zoom conversation with someone actually knowledgeable.
When I asked about mine, I was told what it probably is but Dr. Google suggest other possibilitie. I don't have just one, I have 4 in one palm, two in the other, along with one on each thumb knuckle that I’ve kinda ignored for years but they are getting more pronounce.

When I asked about mine, I was told what it probably is but Dr. Google suggest other possibilities. I don't have just one, I have 4 in one palm, two in the other, along with one on each thumb knuckle that I’ve kinda ignored for years but they are getting more pronounce.
Hope they don't hurt!

Following excessive Dr. Google explorations, I'm chalking mine up to a cyst or some form of overuse / bad ergonomics injury. It's in an annoying location - right where I usually rest my palm when I type - so this week I've had to have my left hand in a hover unsupported above my keyboard most of the day. Probably will get it looked at if it persists but my appetite for additional interactions has been limited lately.

Hope they don't hurt!

Following excessive Dr. Google explorations, I'm chalking mine up to a cyst or some form of overuse / bad ergonomics injury. It's in an annoying location - right where I usually rest my palm when I type - so this week I've had to have my left hand in a hover unsupported above my keyboard most of the day. Probably will get it looked at if it persists but my appetite for additional interactions has been limited lately.
None of mine hurt and the classic “can’t lay your palm flat” doesn’t apply of Dupuytren’s Contracture I can lay my palm flat. But I also found out that palm/hand nodules are also a sign of RA. I’ve had one really obvious nodule on my right hand top of thumb knuckle. A smaller matching on on my left thumb.

Latest posts

Back