Medical tourism insurance yay or ney

Kclark77979

Should I invest in medical tourism insurance in case of complications? I'm having DS in Tijuana on 11/20 and can't decide whether or not to invest in this. It's quite expensive, but I'd like to hear any thoughts/experiences. I'm having it with Dr. A Lopez at Vida Hospital.

I'm a seasoned medical tourist, but I know there are no DS surgeons in TJ. You may be told DS, but when you get there it's going to be called mb a SIPS DS, SADI DS, or something, but it won't be a true DS. If I were going to get a DS in MX, the Surgeons southernlady mentioned above are the only real DS surgeons I know of.

Thanks for the info., but what about the insurance?
I didn't get the insurance, and in fact needed a follow up surgery in India, but the surgeon covered it. The thing is, I really researched the surgeons I had any surgery with (and the hospitals, and infection rates, etc) and that was the only reason I was OK with taking the chance. You're going to an unknown surgeon (by the oldtimers, that make a study of knowing who the DS surgeons are) and if I were you, I'd get the insurance, and be mentally prepared to have a Sadi, SIPS, or something else.

Latest posts

Back