In the hospital

Charris

Now an angel
Well guys you were right. I went to the Dr she direct admitted me. Apparently I have a terrible case of colitis. So I've been in here since Monday. When I googled it I have every single side effect of having colitis.

I've been doing good. Last time I was in 12/17 wasn't because I was sick but I had a hernia and an alien baby that was a blockage. Lol

I've been doing good. Last time I was in 12/17 wasn't because I was sick but I had a hernia and an alien baby that was a blockage. Lol

Was it THAT long ago? I think I still have photos...not to share unless I need proof we met!

What are they doing to you now?

Was it THAT long ago? I think I still have photos...not to share unless I need proof we met!

What are they doing to you now?

Well I have colitis. So they were checking for C diff. It came back negative. So today I'm NPO AT MIDNIGHT tonight and drinking go litely for colonoscopy tomorrow. Plus they put in for complete labs that dr k would do at 1 year. To make sure I'm not malnourished because of the throwing up and diarrhea.

I tried calling you but I must have the wrong number

I’m wondering if there’s something going on around here in PHX. I’m recovering from something (thanks to lots of ABX), my husband is sick and refuses to go to the doctor, my comadre (son-in-law’s mother who lives in the same community is recovering from diverticulitis (she was treated with the same ABX as I was given).

I’m finally getting back to close to normal.

Latest posts

Back