Im out of here Friday.

There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home! Please make sure the home health aides take the best care of you there. Let us know if we can help in any way.

I know happy but nervous.
It's natural to be nervous. It would be worrisome if you weren't! It's going to be a change of pace, a change of life pretty much...and even for the better, those changes are scary. Hugs to you and I hope you settle in ok. I'm a housewife so if you want my number to text...or even call, lol, I'd answer for you IF I knew your number first haha cos I am plagued with scam/spam calls.

I really hope the best for you chicka. :) Keep us posted and reach out if you need to.

Are you home yet???? Are you home yet???? Are you home yet????

I h
It's natural to be nervous. It would be worrisome if you weren't! It's going to be a change of pace, a change of life pretty much...and even for the better, those changes are scary. Hugs to you and I hope you settle in ok. I'm a housewife so if you want my number to text...or even call, lol, I'd answer for you IF I knew your number first haha cos I am plagued with scam/spam calls.

I really hope the best for you chicka. :) Keep us posted and reach out if you need to.

You're like me if I don't recognize the number I don't answer. I would love that. I'll inbox you my number

I h

You're like me if I don't recognize the number I don't answer. I would love that. I'll inbox you my number
Girl, it's worse that that lol. Everyone who wants/needs to contact me, is put into my contacts list (Drs, friends, businesses) and then my phone is set to Do Not Disturb with a sub-setting to allow calls from contacts to go through lol.

Latest posts

Back