I'm FREE

Well trust me I have the stay home part down packed. I hurt so bad that I have no option but stay at home.

Wait a minute - I just read your comment that it hurts so bad you have to stay at home. I'm an introvert/hermit by nature, so I'm definitely in favor of staying at home (though frankly, I rarely get that opportunity), but....Houston, we have a problem. Your medical team needs to do something to make sure your pain is well-managed and the root cause is being appropriately treated. Please don't be shy about communicating pain issues - make sure they know how bad you are feeling. Worried about you, amazing lady. You have suffered too much lately. While I want to have someone as role model for strength during adversity, you've already achieved that and then some! Hang in there.

@hilary1617 I'm going to pain management Tuesday. I have no idea what's up. Someone thought i maybe going through withdrawals from the Morphine they were giving me in the hospital. But I went through withdrawals before from Oxycotin. This is not the same. I don't have the sweating and chills and all the other stuff. So hopefully they will have some insight to what's going.

Given your history, and I'm nowhere near a medical professional, I'd want not only to get that pain managed, but as importantly to see if the pain is linked to malnutrition or infection in any way. Feel better soon!

@star0210 What hurts? EVERYTHING. it's the kind of pain as if you hadn't been in the gym for years and you go and work out 5 hrs. It's that kind of pain soreness everywhere. Even my butt muscles hurt. Thighs, calfs, arms legs like I was saying everywhere. I have a Dr app tomorrow with my primary. My appointment with pain management Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back