I'm FREE

@star0210 What hurts? EVERYTHING. it's the kind of pain as if you hadn't been in the gym for years and you go and work out 5 hrs. It's that kind of pain soreness everywhere. Even my butt muscles hurt. Thighs, calfs, arms legs like I was saying everywhere. I have a Dr app tomorrow with my primary. My appointment with pain management Wednesday.

I'm asking because my doctor just started me on a statin and every time I see her she asks me about this, so...are you taking a statin?

I'm asking because my doctor just started me on a statin and every time I see her she asks me about this, so...are you taking a statin?

Well since I have no idea what a statin is I'm gonna say no. Lol the only new thing I'm taking is the Levaquin for the pneumonia that was not cleared when I was released.

@SpikyBugger no my bad chsolesterol is good last I checked my good was a little low but nothing else.

My friend was saying it maybe my fibromyalgia acting up

@Charris
I have flares of fibromyalgia. Mine hits mostly in my legs to hips. It hurts so bad and hurts even worse to touch or rub them. The only thing that ever helped was a drug called Savella! In Europe it is prescribed as a anti-depressant and/or for fibromyalgia. In the U.S. it is only prescribed for fibromyalgia. I haven't had a flare-up for a couple of years and hope I never do again! Good luck and I hope you have found the reason and get some relief.
Barb

Latest posts

Back