If Ozium, Which Ozium?

Brandy

Freddled gruntbuggly
From reading around it seems like all the ds's like Ozium air sanitizers.

Do you like the aerosol, gel or disk?

Which is your favorite scent?
  • Original
  • Outdoor Essence
  • Vanilla
  • Citrus
  • Country Fresh
  • New car spell

Thanks in advance! And thank god for this forum, 'cuz I can't imagine actually asking a person this face to face!

Original for me. Form depends on what you're using it for. Gel or disk could live in the bathroom, I suppose, but I've only ever used the spray. Small container in the purse, large one in the bathroom. I use other sprays, too, like the Bath and Body Works ones. They can be awfully perfumey though.

I think I bought the new car smell. I found it at Wal-Mart before surgery, I wanted to be prepared. I think I would rather the shit smell! I despise the smell of this stuff. Honestly, I just use a little of the Fabreaze air freshener. I haven't smell the other Ozium scents, maybe they are okay. Check before you buy!

I never used ozium, but I ALWAYS open the air freheners and spritz them into the air to test them out before I buy. I don't care if it's a no-no, I need to know if it's something that'll make me gag before I buy it. I like the concentrated ones from bath & body works, I try to get them from the outlet and they're usually half price. They're super strong and very effective at masking DS poo, but some of them are a little nauseating. Mango mandarin and honeysuckle are my favorites.

I finally purchased Pooporri and am a big fan. I have a bottle in each bathroom one for my purse and even a small one for travel.
Yes it is expensive but highly effective. Very worth it to me.
Whit

I never used ozium, but I ALWAYS open the air freheners and spritz them into the air to test them out before I buy. I don't care if it's a no-no, I need to know if it's something that'll make me gag before I buy it. I like the concentrated ones from bath & body works, I try to get them from the outlet and they're usually half price. They're super strong and very effective at masking DS poo, but some of them are a little nauseating. Mango mandarin and honeysuckle are my favorites.

I open stuff all the time, if it is what I want I purchase the one I opened/tested. I am a touch, see, smell person. I usually won't buy things on the internet unless I have seen them in person first. Big lots has some concentrated sprays that are not too pricey.

Yes! I've gotten a bunch from big lots recently. They're usually out of season, like they have a ton of wintery/Christmassy ones now, but in don't care. I get the plug ins there too, they're much cheaper.

I use the original scent, but just bought some other scents. Citrus is nice smelling. Bought some other scents because the original smell is really harsh on the lungs. People coming into the bathroom after I spray that stuff start coughing and gagging. Ozium is hard on the lungs if you walk into the center of the spray.

I think I bought the new car smell. I found it at Wal-Mart before surgery, I wanted to be prepared. I think I would rather the shit smell! I despise the smell of this stuff. Honestly, I just use a little of the Fabreaze air freshener. I haven't smell the other Ozium scents, maybe they are okay. Check before you buy!

I agree with newanatomy. I think Ozium smells worse than shit. You have shit as a bottom and middle note with the Ozium as a top note. Blech!

I use Pure Citrus at home. It works pretty good. Sometimes there is nothing to mask the smell and it ends up smelling like rotten oranges.

Latest posts

Back