Hello from Michigan!

Hey @smileydd !! I'm in Michigan. I went to GHP in Grand Rapids for my DS. I am currently living in Saginaw, but we are in the process of moving (close by). Where are you? Who are you having for your surgeon? I'm 5 years out (August 2009).
Hello! I live in Jackson and currently buying a house in Parma! I picked GHP because I heard great things about them. I met my surgeon at a seminar. My surgeon is Dr. Paul Kemmeter. He is really easy to talk to and encourages me to keep researching and asking questions. It is great to see you are 5 years out! I am still excited about this process and still nervous. :)

Greetings sister NCIS fan :). I'm getting a huge kick out of the New Orleans spinoff so far, although some of the writing has been awfully clunky.
Hello! Always great to find another NCIS fan! I love watching and the new spin off too! I wish I could watch it in "real" time but with the moving ect. I am forced to try and watch online or at my in-laws. :) It is still worth the wait to watch! :)

Who could not love Abby and Hetty? :) It is one of the few shows I can watch reruns of and still be excited about! :leap:
I already explained to my husband that after surgery and when I am recovering I want him to be on standby with the seasons.

Latest posts

Back