GOOD NEWS UPDATES! (Thinking Positive!)

Spiky Bugger

1–MiniSue’s boyfriend is on antibiotics and may recover from pneumonia sooner now that it’s being treated.

2–The letter said that the bad guys did not get the “financial account information” from my pension account. ALL they got was my name, SS#, DOB and ZIP Code, so I get a FREE 12-month Experian Identity Works account.

3–Because we love a certain 13-year-old, one room in the house we own is painted “Purple Essence.”

How did I do?

ETA— https://www.pinterest.com/pin/swatches--62698619803832750/

One house we owned, my daughter decided she wanted a purple room. We agreed with the provision that she helped repaint if we sold. Hers was more the color of Mirabella. I was helping her paint. She got irritated that I was “doing it wrong”, I said fine, put away my paint brush and went downstairs to relax. About an hour later, she came down, apologized and asked if I would help again. I did.

1–MiniSue’s boyfriend is on antibiotics and may recover from pneumonia sooner now that it’s being treated.

2–The letter said that the bad guys did not get the “financial account information” from my pension account. ALL they got was my name, SS#, DOB and ZIP Code, so I get a FREE 12-month Experian Identity Works account.

3–Because we love a certain 13-year-old, one room in the house we own is painted “Purple Essence.”

How did I do?

ETA— https://www.pinterest.com/pin/swatches--62698619803832750/
Nice color. Not too loud.

We have the 12 mos. free monitoring, too.

One house we owned, my daughter decided she wanted a purple room. We agreed with the provision that she helped repaint if we sold. Hers was more the color of Mirabella. I was helping her paint. She got irritated that I was “doing it wrong”, I said fine, put away my paint brush and went downstairs to relax. About an hour later, she came down, apologized and asked if I would help again. I did.
Mirabella is a tad intense!

Latest posts

Back