Food Journal Sat 15th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
OK, so another less than perfect day, but it'd have been a lot worse pre-DS as I know I suffer for my indiscretions with feeling bloaty for a while. :X3:

B 2 Sausages, 2 eggs and a bacon rasher (25)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken breast salad (35)
S Cookie
D Chicken stir fry (30)
Protein total (95)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

I'm doing great so far, but it's only lunch time and I get the afternoon off unexpectedly due to a screwup in scheduling. YAY!:woohoo:

about to have scrambled eggs for lunch and the rest is pending...

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/kielbasa
L: Was at Arby's, had the Mighty Mini's (two mini roast beef sandwiches, I combine the meat and only have one of the rolls which is about the size of a dinner roll) and about three bites of the potato cake (puppies ate the rest, LOL
S: (We were at a meetup for the dogs) One cookie, 4 corn chips

Rest pending

Small tummy day today, had to force almost all of this (except the chicken, which was super yummy).

B- quest bar- 21
S- sopressata and mozzarella- 26
S- quest bar- 20
L- sausage & cheese balls- 24
S- shake- 29
D- butter chicken- 33
Total- 153

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/kielbasa
L: Was at Arby's, had the Mighty Mini's (two mini roast beef sandwiches, I combine the meat and only have one of the rolls which is about the size of a dinner roll) and about three bites of the potato cake (puppies ate the rest, LOL
S: (We were at a meetup for the dogs) One cookie, 4 corn chips

Rest pending
You do well to stop at just one cookie.. You seem to have worked things out nicely.

you mean it made you feel bad?

yesterday was my best day all week, easy. I should have gone out and bought a lottery ticket: yesterday was awesome all up one side and down the other.

things went well AND I made excellent food choices. which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Happy Weekend!!

Latest posts

Back