Food Journal Fri 14th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay TGIF!! Yep, that's the truth and Katie Perry backs me up... @JackieOnLine you can have Rebecca Black with Saturday (this is the song in case you can't think of who I mean off hand) .

Anyways, I thought I was doing well with my food today, but then I gave in to chocolate. I don't even like protein bars any more, but I was hungry this morning and determined to make good choices, so had that. I paid for chocolate my indiscretion by having a bloaty afternoon!! :x3:

B1 Decaff Protein coffee (30)
B2 Sausage & egg(15)
S Protein bar (30)
L Chicken breast in mushroom sauce & fries (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Chocolate!!
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (140)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Belgian waffle with loads of butter and 2 pieces of bacon (ate the bacon first)
L: 5 bites of a taco salad (NO shell) and lots of sour cream
D: Country ham (LOTS)/grits with red eye gravy (about 3 spoons cause I would put one spoon at a time on my plate)/green beans/a bit of stewed apple and half a key lime pie (It IS National Pi(e) Day, after all. Couldn't believe how much I ate at dinner. We were at a local spot called Caro-Mi Dining Room
Then went to walk the dogs (had to walk off some of dinner)

Rest pending

Well, the carb monster won out mid day today. Dunno if it's PMS or just cravings, but cave I did. I then promptly put those pesky banana chips in the trash and moved on...

B- quest bar- 21
S- chicken meatballs- 15
L- pork & cashew stir fry- 34
S- peanut butter & banana chips :cheeky-smiley-022:- 9
S- shake- 26
S- cheese cubes- 16
D- low carb chili w/ lots of cheese and sour cream- 34
Total- 155

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Belgian waffle with loads of butter and 2 pieces of bacon (ate the bacon first)
L: 5 bites of a taco salad (NO shell) and lots of sour cream
D: Country ham (LOTS)/grits with red eye gravy (about 3 spoons cause I would put one spoon at a time on my plate)/green beans/a bit of stewed apple and half a key lime pie (It IS National Pi(e) Day, after all. Couldn't believe how much I ate at dinner. We were at a local spot called Caro-Mi Dining Room
Then went to walk the dogs (had to walk off some of dinner)

Rest pending
That looks like the awesome DS life right there :)

Well, the carb monster won out mid day today. Dunno if it's PMS or just cravings, but cave I did. I then promptly put those pesky banana chips in the trash and moved on...

B- quest bar- 21
S- chicken meatballs- 15
L- pork & cashew stir fry- 34
S- peanut butter & banana chips :cheeky-smiley-022:- 9
S- shake- 26
S- cheese cubes- 16
D- low carb chili w/ lots of cheese and sour cream- 34
Total- 155
It was still a reasonable choice, maybe you needed the potassium. You still got a nice protein total too.

Latest posts

Back