Food Journal Mon 24th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Late posting today as I was at Slimming World. I've signed up for 5 weeks and I want to lose 10lbs in that time.

You're allowed fruit on the plan, which is the main difference with what we do (OK, plus some potato, pasta and rice too, but bread is seriously limited which is a good thing). I'm going to see how it goes... I can eat a lot so I'll make sure I get my protein in first as ever and I'm going to pad out with vegetables which I haven't been doing.

B1 Protein shake (30)
B2 Sausages & eggs (25)
L Chicken salad (35)
S Yogurt (5)
S Cookie (it was a farewell to junk) (0)
D Chicken breast (30)
Protein: (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Well, I used it being my birthday as an excuse to not worry about what I was eating. Short on protein, too many carbs and I suffered with gas pains half the day and all night because of it. The beans in the burrito bowl were not my friend, nor was that damn cake (plus the fried pickles and some fries!!!). Back to normal eating now. Womp wommmmmmp :censored::whistling:

S- quest bar- 21
B- bacon, egg & cheese- 29
L & 2 snacks- double meat burrito bowl without rice from chipotle- 54! (Never did finish it though)
D- wings at Buffalo Wild Wings- 28
Dessert- about 1/3 of a slice of chocolate cake a la mode
Total- 122

Okay, sue me...I'm late posting! This bit with daddy is making me crazy!
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Grits loaded with cheese/bacon bits and butter
S: Protein shake
L: Honestly do not remember
S: Fig bar
D: Ribs & a baked sweet potato pattie

Vites done

Well, I used it being my birthday as an excuse to not worry about what I was eating. Short on protein, too many carbs and I suffered with gas pains half the day and all night because of it. The beans in the burrito bowl were not my friend, nor was that damn cake (plus the fried pickles and some fries!!!). Back to normal eating now. Womp wommmmmmp :censored::whistling:

S- quest bar- 21
B- bacon, egg & cheese- 29
L & 2 snacks- double meat burrito bowl without rice from chipotle- 54! (Never did finish it though)
D- wings at Buffalo Wild Wings- 28
Dessert- about 1/3 of a slice of chocolate cake a la mode
Total- 122
Oh dear, hopefully the memory of that bad experience will stay with you for a while so you can get back on track.

Okay, sue me...I'm late posting! This bit with daddy is making me crazy!
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Grits loaded with cheese/bacon bits and butter
S: Protein shake
L: Honestly do not remember
S: Fig bar
D: Ribs & a baked sweet potato pattie

Vites done
Yes, who invented parents... I'm convinced I'm not related to mine... I think the stalk brought me and just got tired en route to the aristocratic place I was meant to go to (well that's my story).

The ribs and sweet potato sound yum. :)

Latest posts

Back