Food Journal Fri 24th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Yippee - it's Fridaayy!!! :pinkParty:

OK, I don't drink, but it looked a happy cat icon so I thought why not!!

Slightly better protein count today and less hungry as result, thank God. I have a grocery delivery tomorrow and that contains slightly better choices thanks to looking at low carb ideas on Pinterest.

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (10)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Cheese (15)
D Chicken Kiev?? (30)
Protein total (120)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Yes, I go easy on coleslaw as I'm 'scared' of it.. evil rafinose - I don't brave more than a couple of bites either :(
I ended up with food poisoning from coleslaw long years ago...I still am very careful about eating any I don't make myself. I LOVE it and it doesn't seem to affect me like it does so many post-op.

No, they don't use homemade mayo...where I got it, they typically use the big containers of mayo that is pre-made...but leaving it out too long will make the mayo spoil.

Heck, I don't even make my own mayo...

Huneypie, is that regular Macaroni and cheese you eat for lunch or a low carb recipe? Just curious cause I love me the Mac and cheese.

Huneypie, is that regular Macaroni and cheese you eat for lunch or a low carb recipe? Just curious cause I love me the Mac and cheese.
It's naughty carby Mac and cheese. I don't recommend it until you're at goal or a or a year out whichever's longer.

I got to goal at about 6 months out, but my intestines wouldn't have handled it 'til I was about a year out.

I am doing well with only TWO cups of coffee and one of tea, halfway through my water in take for today, de-stressing in general.

the single most important thing I can do about my muffin top is figure out a way OUT of this damn job. too stressful!!! I at least need to cut to part time.

I need income from somewhere else. that's all. :39:

I am doing well with only TWO cups of coffee and one of tea, halfway through my water in take for today, de-stressing in general.

the single most important thing I can do about my muffin top is figure out a way OUT of this damn job. too stressful!!! I at least need to cut to part time.

I need income from somewhere else. that's all. :39:
I hope you find something that works for you. Changing jobs can be tough... in the meantime there's always Spanx :D

Latest posts

Back