First Vitamin Order - Question

Stefanie S.

Goodness I feel needy today... I'm getting ready to click "BUY NOW" on my Amazon vitamin/mineral order. I could not see the word "DRY" on my A, D, E, or K...... can anyone tell if I'm safe? Here's my order... (also open to any and all feedback if you think I've made a mistake here). Thanks!

Proferrin ES Heme Iron Polypeptide Dietary Supplement Tablets, Blue/Green, 90 Count from 1
MK-7 (Vitamin K2) 150 mcg 100 Vcaps from 1
Bio-Tech - D3-50 50,000 IU 100 caps from 1
BioTech Pharmacal - A-25 (Vitamin A) - 100 Count from 1
Now Foods Magnesium Citrate 200mg, 250 Tablets from 1
BioTech Pharmacal - E-400-Clear - 100 Count from 1
Centrum Silver Adult Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement (125-Count Tablets) from 1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Generally speaking dry means water miscible. You won't absorb as much if it's oil based. Here's an interesting factoid for you. In all the years I have been around I have never heard of anyone with E problems. For some reason we seem to absorb it just fine.

Generally speaking dry means water miscible. You won't absorb as much if it's oil based. Here's an interesting factoid for you. In all the years I have been around I have never heard of anyone with E problems. For some reason we seem to absorb it just fine.
Good to know! So the multi looks like it has plenty of E, I think I'll remove that one. Thank you for the heads up. Okay... I don't see anything oil listing for theose BioTech vitamins... I guess I'm safe.

Goodness I feel needy today... I'm getting ready to click "BUY NOW" on my Amazon vitamin/mineral order. I could not see the word "DRY" on my A, D, E, or K...... can anyone tell if I'm safe? Here's my order... (also open to any and all feedback if you think I've made a mistake here). Thanks!

Proferrin ES Heme Iron Polypeptide Dietary Supplement Tablets, Blue/Green, 90 Count from 1
MK-7 (Vitamin K2) 150 mcg 100 Vcaps from 1
Bio-Tech - D3-50 50,000 IU 100 caps from 1
BioTech Pharmacal - A-25 (Vitamin A) - 100 Count from 1
Now Foods Magnesium Citrate 200mg, 250 Tablets from 1
BioTech Pharmacal - E-400-Clear - 100 Count from 1
Centrum Silver Adult Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement (125-Count Tablets) from 1
IF you order thru the store here, it helps fund the site.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I switched from Silver to regular Centrum for a very good reason... but darned if I can remember why now!!

Check out getting Proferrin directly from the manufacturers website. If you get monthly delivery from them, they send you extra capsules to make up for months with 31 days, and I believe its a few dollars less. (I dont remember what the deal was, but it was better than ordering through Amazon.)

Where is your zinc? Biotech Zinc 50. I take one daily PLUS an extra one 3x a week.

Many of us need help in the poop-ular department after we start calcium. I take 3 Colace (brand name) daily, actually I take generic docusate sodium stool softener 100mg soft gels. Get them on Amazon 1000 for $19.90.

Oh that docusate sodium can be Subscribe and Save where you get 5% off order and 15% off if you get 5 things in one month. Only need docusate once a year at 1000 tabs but it saves me 5% and if I order 4 other subscribe and save for the month it is delivered, I save 15% on everything. (Too bad the BioTech vitamins aren't available subscribe and save.)

The Silver Centrum is high in B6! The regular has much less B6.
I noticed that too! Hmmm... I already placed the order, so I'll think about this with my next bottle. Thanks for the heads up!
I switched from Silver to regular Centrum for a very good reason... but darned if I can remember why now!!

Check out getting Proferrin directly from the manufacturers website. If you get monthly delivery from them, they send you extra capsules to make up for months with 31 days, and I believe its a few dollars less. (I dont remember what the deal was, but it was better than ordering through Amazon.)

Where is your zinc? Biotech Zinc 50. I take one daily PLUS an extra one 3x a week.

Many of us need help in the poop-ular department after we start calcium. I take 3 Colace (brand name) daily, actually I take generic docusate sodium stool softener 100mg soft gels. Get them on Amazon 1000 for $19.90.
Thanks for the heads up on getting Proferrin cheaper. I might need stool softeners, but I figured I'll wait and see. The zinc... I'll be getting a total of 22 mg daily from the multi-vitamin, which shoes to be 146% of RDA. I am not opposed to buying additional. I was thinking that might be one that is safe to wait until my first labs though, before upping it? But looking at your dosage, I hope that's not a mistake for me. Hmmmm....

Latest posts

Back