Farting=marriage

star0210

So my hubby (DP) isn't really legally my hubby....yet.
We first met back in 1996 and dated for about a year. We were both newly divorced with very young children. I, for some stupid reason..,call it guilt about my children having divorced parents, ended up going back to my ex and remarrying him. It wasn't a very smart decision. I stayed until my daughter was in her senior year of high school and then we divorced again in 2011. Over the years, DP and I randomly kept in touch. I always knew he was the "one" for me. He had moved on but wasn't in a happy relationship. He ended that in early 2012 and we've been back together ever since. Blissfully happy. We've kind of talked about getting married but not very seriously. I told him when he decides he just needs to have me as his wife then he will propose. He's afraid I'm going to say no. Lol

Anywho...fast forward to after surgery in Mexico. You all know it's a big deal to be able to pass gas after surgery. So normally, I don't ever do that in front of him. I also don't poop in front of him.
Well, in the hospital, I didn't care and I was on morphine and I let em rip. After the first time...he clapped and said yay!

So I said....we have to get married now. I just farted in front of you.
He started laughing and shaking his head. He said THAT is the reason we should get married? I said uh huh. He said you're weird. Go to sleep. I love you.

Lol

Wuv - twuo wuv!

The very first time Charles and I were in a private place (but still dressed!), he was rubbing my back so sweetly I started to fall asleep - and as I drifted off, I accidentally farted in his face. That was way way pre-DS, but I guess it's a good thing we got over that inhibition quickly!

hahaha :D true love indeed!

tumblr_inline_mzbdnu3Zrx1qlxe68.gif

p.s. love...love...the reunion story :)

I don't know what it is I can't bring myself to do it and now post op the stomach ache is so oo much worse when I hold it in lol he fats in front of me so idk why I feel the need to be uncomfortable .... I'm sure I'm going to get over this fear an just let it go lol!

So my hubby (DP) isn't really legally my hubby....yet.
We first met back in 1996 and dated for about a year. We were both newly divorced with very young children. I, for some stupid reason..,call it guilt about my children having divorced parents, ended up going back to my ex and remarrying him. It wasn't a very smart decision. I stayed until my daughter was in her senior year of high school and then we divorced again in 2011. Over the years, DP and I randomly kept in touch. I always knew he was the "one" for me. He had moved on but wasn't in a happy relationship. He ended that in early 2012 and we've been back together ever since. Blissfully happy. We've kind of talked about getting married but not very seriously. I told him when he decides he just needs to have me as his wife then he will propose. He's afraid I'm going to say no. Lol

Anywho...fast forward to after surgery in Mexico. You all know it's a big deal to be able to pass gas after surgery. So normally, I don't ever do that in front of him. I also don't poop in front of him.
Well, in the hospital, I didn't care and I was on morphine and I let em rip. After the first time...he clapped and said yay!

So I said....we have to get married now. I just farted in front of you.
He started laughing and shaking his head. He said THAT is the reason we should get married? I said uh huh. He said you're weird. Go to sleep. I love you.

Lol

Interesting story, but I was not aware that women farted at all, never mind in public?:rolleyes: But since you are the exception to that rule, it is about time, first time is the hardest, now you will be ripping them like the rest of us, I would still hold back on bad carb days, that can be bad for any relationship no matter how much love there is:ROFLMAO::D ahh true love.

Hubby still teases me about PARTICULARLY bad timing I had once, when his face was, uh, shall we say "in close proximity" to my nethers. I think he will tease me to the end of time. He, on the other hand, thinks it's hilarious to fart near the cat. She, poor little dumb thing, will come running towards him to investigate what that sound was. It's no wonder she's dain bramaged.

Latest posts

Back