Do you know the way to San Jose? [San Jose CA | Jun 21, 2015]

There are still leftovers ... @robs477 did a wonderful job with the meat, and a wonderful time was had by all. He has most of the pix, so I hope he will post them soon - but he and his wife and daughter had a long drive back to Carmel for the night.

Too bad it was on the longest day of the year - my nighttime yard is now softly lighted and wonderful, but everyone left before dark! I might just go for another swim in the dark, and look at the planetary alignment too.

I checked the police reports for arrests and any disturbances arising from your little soiree Diana. With that gaggle of rapscallions present, I was sure the police would need to raid your home to shut down the raucous partying!! I don't know how you pulled it off or exactly who you know, but your cover up was apparently masterfully done. Well played lady....well played!!
:f02a2611:

We had the most wonderful time meeting all these wonderful folks in person and enjoying the most BEAUTIFUL weather and afternoon you can imagine! It was in the 70’s and sunshiny, just beautiful. My most profound thxs to Diana and Charles for hosting everyone, we really had a blast! I will post more along with some pics later this week when I get some time. Right now we are headed towards Sequoia Kings park to see those magnificent tree’s!!!!

We had a great time! It was great to meet @robs477 and his lovely family. and the ribeye that he grilled was awesome. @DianaCox also fixed tons of great stuff to go with it.

Enjoy the rest of your CA trip, robs, and come back soon!

It was such a pleasure meeting you guys in person Larra! You were every bit (and then some), as sweet, smart and funny and fun as I thought you were!!!

Latest posts

Back