Blenders

What are you wanting to do with it? I have two...one I use to make my own cocoa mix and other things like that, the other is a hand blender.

If it's for prep for food after your surgery, I did just fine without one. To mix my protein shakes up, I used a blender bottle. However, it is NOT leak PROOF as stated, LOL...Even being careful with putting the top back on and making sure the opening is closed, it can still leak.

What are you wanting to do with it? I have two...one I use to make my own cocoa mix and other things like that, the other is a hand blender.

If it's for prep for food after your surgery, I did just fine without one. To mix my protein shakes up, I used a blender bottle. However, it is NOT leak PROOF as stated, LOL...Even being careful with putting the top back on and making sure the opening is closed, it can still leak.
Right now its for making smoothies with either frozen berries or frozen bananas with protein powder and almond milk. My wife had picked one up from Wal-Mart for $20 and it lasted 3 months.

Right now its for making smoothies with either frozen berries or frozen bananas with protein powder and almond milk. My wife had picked one up from Wal-Mart for $20 and it lasted 3 months.
Probably cause it was an underpowered motor.

Okay, I DO make fruit smoothies with mine in the summer...mine is a Cuisinart Powerblend Duet, I've had it for almost 5 years and I got it because it was both a blender and a food processor. I paid about $120 for mine. When I was looking, I wanted one with the most powerful motor I could afford at that point, one that handled ice (not all do).

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We use the magic bullet. My kids have berry/ice/carrot/ banana smoothies almost daily and its holding up great. I noticed the Costco set is going on sale again for about $35.- on April 10th.
I have never used it for myself after surgery, mixing protein drinks in it gave it way to many tiny air bubbles.

It's not small, but I love our Vitamix. The difference in texture for shakes after surgery was HUGE for me and for the other family member for whom this mattered. I didn't eat solid food for
many months after my revision; that blender has been a Godsend in getting my protein levels up with tasty goodies.

It puts my newish Kitchenaid blender to shame. My next goal is to figure out a way to swing the Vitamix dry grains attachment. I think it would be fun to be able to experiment with making my own flours and such.

Latest posts

Back