Are you ever not hungry for more than an hour or two?

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I swear I am always hungry anymore. Heck I can be stuffed to the point where another bit feels like it will send me to pukeville, and then 3 minutes later, yep ready for a few more bites.

Yes ^^^^^ I seem to want to eat all the time, and pretty much DO! Never really sit down for a 'full' meal, but am always munching on things like cheese, deli meat, nuts, a bite of this or half of that. Just like you Scott, if I overeat, I need to rest for a bit, but soon after I am ready to eat again. Weird.

Yes ^^^^^ I seem to want to eat all the time, and pretty much DO! Never really sit down for a 'full' meal, but am always munching on things like cheese, deli meat, nuts, a bite of this or half of that. Just like you Scott, if I overeat, I need to rest for a bit, but soon after I am ready to eat again. Weird.
Pam it is weird. I eat big meals, snacks, small meals and always hungry.

Yeap...when I do have a regular meal, it may be about 30 mins before feeling nibbley again but I will. The days I am not that way bother me more...that's when I have trouble getting enough food in.

I just have the VSG, as you know, but I'm not really that hungry since i switched my PPI from Prilosec to Nexium. But before that, yes. i would get hungry. Especially if I ate lightly.

If all i am eating is protein and sticking to a paleo type diet I do not get hungry.

I am almost *never* hungry. Typically, I eat because it is time to do so or because someone cooked something that smells delicious.

Yep, always hungry. I eat big meals and snacks too. My biggest worry is that I want to eat from dinner time till bedtime.

I am almost *never* hungry. Typically, I eat because it is time to do so or because someone cooked something that smells delicious.

Me too, usually realize if I don't eat something I won't make my protein goal and still have to "force" myself to get it in quite often.

I have myself on a schedule. I eat about every 2-3 hours and I don't find myself all that hungry. But, when I am out and about and unable to get to some good healthy food every couple of hours, I end up with that "starving" feeling.

Latest posts

Back