Almost 12 weeks post op report

BrianChesteen

Glad to be a Loser!
I missed my report on Monday due to being out of town most of the week at a work conference.

Hitting the cardio exercise routinely now for an hour at a time. I get my heart rate up to the ~80% of max zone and keep it there for at least an hour.

Not much has changed the past two weeks around eating. Have got my average protein up to around 90g a day. Occasionally I will have a carb day of 50-75g but the average is still bellow 50g. I count all carbs.

That being said, I have not lost a pound this week and that is a major departure from my average of 4.5lbs lost a week for the last 6 weeks.

Best guess is that my body is in shock from all this exercise or I am gaining leg muscle or something. I can see and feel that my body fat is continuing to either move around or dissolve away. My clothes continue to get bigger on me.

I know it is all a head game and that I should stay off the scale. I just can't break that habit! I am trying hard not to let this little lull in the weight loss to get into my head!

On a positive side, my company just nominated and installed me as the new plant wellness coordinator. I was also put on the corporate wellness strategic team.

Last edited:
you are doing fantastic. your clothes "getting bigger" is so much better than the number on the scale going down - and it will again, anyway. please don't let it throw you.

seriously, you couldn't be doing any better. I really hope you can change the company's insurance as well - what an accomplishment that would be. :038:

You should be so very proud of yourself! I wish I could exercise like you, I hate exercise! I am trying to be more active now though!

Being an integral part of the wellness team is so fantastic. I hope you are able to effect some positive changes!

Way to Go!

Thanks,

I now have had another couple days and no movement on the scale.

It is just hard to wrap ones head around losing an average of 4.5lbs a week for weeks on end and then boom! Nothing...

I won't let it get me down! Thanks for the encouragement!

Latest posts

Back