You all may be familiar, but if not.. meds online

LOL. Yerp.

I am getting out the razorblades and preparing to draw the bathwater... lest we identify more commonalities with ^^^THAT.

Thanks! I bookmarked the site. I will give it a try. Would love to try the brow/eyelash stuff but not enough to pay for the doc and then the price here!

ADC says on the website that they require a physician prescription, but people report that they just leave the physician part blank and receive their meds just fine.
There have been a lot of problems with fake drugs. A LOT. The US has trouble keeping them out of legitimate pharmacies. Caveat Emptor. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048396.htm

I love ADC, and order many of the same things you do. I used to get a prepaid Visa card with the exact amount of what I wanted to order, as I'd heard you may get a subsequent order for some random thing that many people thought was from ADC, but the last time I ordered they wouldn't take a prepaid card, so I had to use the regular one, and had no issues.

And I also use the bimataprost (Latisse) on my eyebrows as well as lashes. I'm just careful to not get the drops INTO my eyes like the directions say to do, as those of us with green or blue eyes may end with brown eyes. You need to apply it on the lash/brow lines with a small brush.

Have you ladies that use the latisse experienced the darkening around the eyes? And is it enough to deter from using it?

I noticed a tiny bit of darkening on my lids early on, but now use a tinier brush to apply it just just outside the lash line, and the darkness has diminished (or maybe I'm just used to it, but I don't think so). It wasn't enough that I'd stop using it anyway.

Latest posts

Back