You all may be familiar, but if not.. meds online

Jo777

Aug 2017
I take a PPI daily, same dose pre and post op.. plus I occasionally need a diuretic, antibiotic eye drops, glaucoma meds for the hubs, antibiotics for the occasional UTI etc. I use this site for my needs, they are decent, and much cheaper than my insurance co-pays. I AM not advocating self-prescribing, but we all know if we are self-aware when some meds are needed or not, and frankly as a strong proponent of medical tourism, meds are a PITA even with insurance.. Nothing fun on this site, no anti-anxieties/pain scripts, but if you have some chronic conditions, it can be handy, and I can vouch for the products/shipping/customer service.. I also get retin-a for wrinkle stuff, and Careprost aka generic Latisse for eyelash/eyebrow enhancement... super cheap.

http://www.alldaychemist.com/

The thing about that site in particular is that you need to be careful of fake drugs. I did the HCG diet a few years ago (I know, I know) and I remember many people's orders from ADC being seized before they ever got them. I also remember issues with people making payments and never receiving anything.

I like you, Jo, and don't mean to be a PITA when you are trying to share something helpful. I just worry that someone might be without their daily maint. meds and/or be out the money. Maybe just keep my warning in mind?

Costco and Sams Club have the best prices for drugs overall (on average). In my state, you do not even have to be a member to use their pharmacies. Costco is especially outstanding. HTH.

I appreciate that, and a warning is fair in all respects.. I have been ordering for years, never one issue.. and they are far cheaper for my prilosec than even sam's or costco.. but just as medical tourism, buyer beware.

I also get retin-a for wrinkle stuff, and Careprost aka generic Latisse for eyelash/eyebrow enhancement... super cheap.

http://www.alldaychemist.com/

Latisse works on EYEBROWS? Despite my dark brown hair, I have thin, almost translucent eyebrows and have to paint them on. I've had them tattooed twice and my face ate the dye - now I have light pink scar looking skin under the see-through hairs. Does it make MORE eyebrow hair grow, or just thicken the hairs that are there?

Yes, both I believe.. thickens the fine hairs, makes them darker, and the finest hairs become fuller too so in essence, yes..

I (despite thyroid testing, though will do more in-depth) have had thin sheer brows.. works great. At first, a few hairs will darken, but give it about 6 weeks and yes.. thicker, no need for pencil brows. I now need to pluck quite a bit, but I apply it in the am, after m/u, on upper lashline and my whole brow area. Works great, been doing it for years. I had very light sparse brows before and not a a lot of lashes.. Works very well. Slight irritation for the first month or two, but then no problems. Worth a shot for the $12 plus shipping, esp if you have other med needs to make up for the $25 ship fee. I use a fine eyeliner brush, no need to soak the lash-line. Less is more in this case.

Yes, both I believe.. thickens the fine hairs, makes them darker, and the finest hairs become fuller too so in essence, yes..

I (despite thyroid testing, though will do more in-depth) have had thin sheer brows.. works great. At first, a few hairs will darken, but give it about 6 weeks and yes.. thicker, no need for pencil brows. I now need to pluck quite a bit, but I apply it in the am, after m/u, on upper lashline and my whole brow area. Works great, been doing it for years. I had very light sparse brows before and not a a lot of lashes.. Works very well. Slight irritation for the first month or two, but then no problems. Worth a shot for the $12 plus shipping, esp if you have other med needs to make up for the $25 ship fee. I use a fine eyeliner brush, no need to soak the lash-line. Less is more in this case.

I order from alldaychemist also. I am going to try the eye stuff, I need it for my 6 eyebrow hairs. AND all 6 of them are translucent like Diana's. Sad

Thanks for posting this. I want to try the Latisse also. I use to have decent eyebrows but they continue to look thinner and lighter. I said I would never use an eye brow pencil (memories of an aunt that shaved hers young and penciled them in) yet I do have to use one now or it looks terrible.

If there were only a way to do this with labs... order the ones you know you need, docs notwithstanding. :)

There is also a place that helps...mostly lower income...people with expensive drugs. The hitch in this get-along is that every company has its own forms, often different forms for each drug.

So I got my mom's Aricept delivered to her doctor's office...they had to give her the 90 day supply of drugs....for free. At first, the medical group decided I was a pain in the ass. Then they started referring lots of patients to me to help them complete the forms. So the office person still thought I was a PITA--until I showed her how to get her mom some meds, and the doctors thought I was great because their patients were more compliant.

So, do your homework. The Aricept, for example is heavily discounted even for people who do have insurance and who make up to 300% of Poverty Income...which for last year is was about $33,000 for a single person.

Do not assume you (or your parent) is too rich. Mr. Sue and I have a decent retirement income and qualify for a free grocery program. We feel rather silly driving up to the senior center in our decent car...but this program is not about money...it's about age and health. The assumption...and it's correct...is that old sick people eat crap instead of going to the grocery store. And we are both old and both have chronic health conditions, so they want to feed us a liitle. To tell the truth, we pick up our goodies and take most of the packaged and canned stuff to the local food bank place. We tend to keep the fresh fruits and veggies. When I was VERY, VERY, sick it was a big help because it was one more grocery trip my husband didn't have to make. We usually end up with this
image.jpg
which reminds me to make soup or stuffed zucchini or something we both should eat. But the bread, cereal, soups, shelf-stable milk...that all goes to the food bank.

Oh, well...DUH!!

The website is Needymeds.org

Last edited:
SHales, That is fantastic. SHales & Snob, it never even occurred to me to ask. Duh.

What's that saying? You don't know that you don't know what you don't know? <--- me on this.

Latest posts

Back