why I am having wine for breakfast

I had wine daily for breakfast at one point in my life.
Of course - this was while touring Italy.

do Italians know how to live, or what?

Diana, it would be great to meet you. I find the local public radio news is talking as much about Sacramento as anywhere in NV - wonder how far that is? - seems like I need to see more of Cali.

Um, do you know the way to San Jose?
Sacto is about 100 miles from San Jose.
Where you are is about 130 miles from Sacto.
Less than 250 miles - just don't go over Donner Pass in the winter without adequate food. And I don't mean your dogs ...

So Fritz is a Turd Burglar in addition to having a PTSD-induced peeing spree going on. Sounds like he may need some Crate Therapy, or Cave Time. Darkened, safe, covered safety spot he can decompress, away from the other dogs. He's probably got PTSD from the attack. Our little dogs loved their crates tucked back under furniture, where they could observe everyone, but not be touched. The kids knew that when they were in their "caves", that they couldn't touch them.

the crate is really helpful with Bunny, a very high-strung dog. Fritz is responding more to personal attention. he's on my lap Even As We Speak.

he usually isn't so poop-focused, but it may be cat poop and you now how delish that is. :rolleyes:

Oh My Dear Sweet Baby Jesus. Cat Poop is Nirvana. Our yorkies would clean the "Cookie Jar" daily if we let them. Disgusting. I hear it's because cats leave most of the protein they eat undigested. But apparently so do Canadian Geese. Our Sadie thinks geese are "Angels" who drop manna from heaven just for her to eat. What she can't eat she rolls in, presumably so other dogs know she's been eating goose shit.

My male yorkie, Monty, used to be like Fritz. Attention was best, but he was a hypochondriac as well. Funny little dog, I still miss him. He was 16.5 years old. Little dogs are pissers, though. Big dogs? Not so much.

Alas, my 21 year old cat could no longer jump the gate. Or do much of anything, except to poop. I literally skipped to the curb with the old litter box when he passed away.

Latest posts

Back