What is an angel?

An "angel" is someone that is in personal contact with someone who is about to have surgery. I was an angel to a member and her sister called me to say everything went well then I posted that information here. I didn't have one. Some people don't need one because they feel up to posting the day of surgery. If you want one, just say so and someone will volunteer. Sometimes an angel is close by and visits the hospital. A woman from GA had several complications and asked people in the Nashville area to visit. I went to see her and took her a goody bag of non-edible treats like hand lotion, magazines, little toys, etc. What you and your angel share is between you and your angel. I generally don't feel comfortable because the newbie may have several questions that I can't answer. I had met Susan in Tennessee face-to-face. She was incredibly prepared.

An "angel" is someone that is in personal contact with someone who is about to have surgery. I was an angel to a member and her sister called me to say everything went well then I posted that information here. I didn't have one. Some people don't need one because they feel up to posting the day of surgery. If you want one, just say so and someone will volunteer. Sometimes an angel is close by and visits the hospital. A woman from GA had several complications and asked people in the Nashville area to visit. I went to see her and took her a goody bag of non-edible treats like hand lotion, magazines, little toys, etc. What you and your angel share is between you and your angel. I generally don't feel comfortable because the newbie may have several questions that I can't answer. I had met Susan in Tennessee face-to-face. She was incredibly prepared.
You were a huge help to me and seeing you in person made me that much more determined to have the surgery. Why, you were even willing to accompany me to MX if my sister wasn't able to go! That touched my heart deeply.

Latest posts

Back