Do you use Bariatric Advantage products?

Spiky Bugger

I use them for a few things. I got this notice. They WILL be increasing prices next month. BUT, if you order a 2- or 3-month supply of your supplement as a subscription, current prices will be frozen in for 36 months.

I don’t know what the increase will be, but I may look into it. From their email:

Easily lock in current prices!
• Sign up for a new two- or three-month product subscription before April 15, 2024 to lock in current price for the next 36 months*†
• Existing subscriptions prior to April 15, 2024 will maintain current prices for the next 36 months*
• Receive FREE shipping
• Never worry about reordering

I use their chewable calcium citrate tablets because I can't swallow those huge pills. That's the only product of theirs that I use, but it's been a life saver for me.

That is my primary item from them, too! I prefer the Cherry flavored calcium. I’ve occasionally used one or two other items.

I also prefer the cherry flavor. I've used the chewy ones as well, and was surprised that I didn't like some of the flavors. The lemon and, I think, strawberry were ok. It's been awhile.

I loved the chewy lemon calcium citrate chews. I did not love the price, though. :(

Yes, they are definitely more expensive. I use mostly the chewable tablets. I buy them in the largest container (270) and while that's more expensive than, say, buying calcium citrate at Costco, for me it's worth it because I struggle with pills.

Yes, they are definitely more expensive. I use mostly the chewable tablets. I buy them in the largest container (270) and while that's more expensive than, say, buying calcium citrate at Costco, for me it's worth it because I struggle with pills.
Me, too. I get the chewable tablets because the chewy bites’ first ingredient listed is malitol, a sugar alcohol…not one of my friends.

Latest posts

Back