What a Shock!

Still Waters

I met with the Nut for my first DS follow-up. I told her I was going to use VitaLady, and she pulled out a prepared sheet, showing that the VitaLady Vitamins don't meet the ASMBS requirements, like theirs do. I breathed and smiled. Then I said, well I am looking at 100,000 IU for Vitamin A and 50,000 IU for Dry D3. I handed her the list of vitamins, and she blanched. She was only comparing a multi! I didn't know how to respond, so, of course, I smiled, just like I was trained to do. It was rich!!!

I met with the Nut for my first DS follow-up. I told her I was going to use VitaLady, and she pulled out a prepared sheet, showing that the VitaLady Vitamins don't meet the ASMBS requirements, like theirs do. I breathed and smiled. Then I said, well I am looking at 100,000 IU for Vitamin A and 50,000 IU for Dry D3. I handed her the list of vitamins, and she blanched. She was only comparing a multi! I didn't know how to respond, so, of course, I smiled, just like I was trained to do. It was rich!!!
WHICH nut?

I tried explaining Vitalady to them but they had their heads up where the sun doesn't shine. They are conditioned to just suggesting what his office sells.

WHICH nut?

I tried explaining Vitalady to them but they had their heads up where the sun doesn't shine. They are conditioned to just suggesting what his office sells.

I expected the push on the BariLife, but I was not ready for them to have an argument, with specific totals, and it was so funny that they were ready to denigrate the program based on bogus info!

I never told them where or what plan I was following, I came in with a spreadsheet with the totals of what I was taking. Did not take long for them to stop trying to sell me on their recommendations.

They advertise that their one size fits all multi 8X a day meets the ASMBS requirements but what they don't tell you is that most of their DS patients that follow their requirements also have to supplement with other separates in most cases.

If you go in prepared, they will not hassle you too much if at all.

So glad I was enlightened by the vets before blindly following their recommendations thinking they know best. I think it has already saved me some pain and agony!

I was SO prepared, with complete nutrition and Vite list for a month, the list from Vitalady, including tests with codes et al!!! Didn't slow her down a bit. I had a friggin notebook, organized to my OCD best... They are just SOLD on that stuff, even though the only response on their FB site says, "I can't drink it, Makes me YAK!!"

The issue is, most of their pts have NO idea about the vitamins and what they offer is certainly better than nothing!

What aggravates me...are the "SHEEPLE" who think that if the doctor (or office) says it, it HAS to be true cause they wouldn't give you something that didn't work.
Yes they are absolutely disgusting but I would not be comfortable with switching to anything other than what my dr recommends. Obviously he isn't going to make us do something that makes us gag if it wasn't important to take the powdered formula.

Yeah, I get the sheeple. What I don't get is when they ask you if what they're doing (following the doctor or nut) is OK. And you know it's wrong. And you tell them, yet they insist you're wrong. Why do they even bother to ask?

Latest posts

Back