(Updated) News about Vitalady

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Michelle Curran (Vitalady) is putting her company up for sale. She has confirmed this in texts to me.

Please pass the word that Vitalady as a company is up for sale. At this time, it unknown if she will remain as a consultant to those in need.

Edited to add: This decision, while based on her health is NOT due to any health issue based on her surgery.

Her current on hand inventory, her vendor list, her customer data base and the use of the brand are what is being sold. Her shelving, computers, desks, etc were all second hand when she got it.

Edited on 3/21/15:
It is being sold to a member of the bariatric surgery community, and WILL NOT be closing. One of the conditions of sale is that is will remain open, which is very good news for us who buy from them.

My note...I forwarded five names (all DS'ers) to her and she left messages to all of them. She may have had others contact her without me sending her the names. I don't know any more...but I HOPE it's a DS'er!

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaa. now I'm going to have to scramble to replace all of her vita tender things. I hope this is a positive move for Michelle.

I hope this will enable her to stay on top of her health issues. She has helped so many of us in our journeys, I wish nothing but the best for her and Don.

Yeah, this was the company I didn't name in my post a few days ago that I said couldn't fill my order after 4 weeks. I talked to Michelle about it on the phone and she told me everything that was going on and I was very sad to hear it, but didn't want to announce on this forum as it wasn't my place. When I had to go to amazon and also locally to get everything, I found her prices to be just as good and some even better, so I wish her the best luck selling it and more importantly to their health.

Yeah, this was the company I didn't name in my post a few days ago that I said couldn't fill my order after 4 weeks. I talked to Michelle about it on the phone and she told me everything that was going on and I was very sad to hear it, but didn't want to announce on this forum as it wasn't my place. When I had to go to amazon and also locally to get everything, I found her prices to be just as good and some even better, so I wish her the best luck selling it and more importantly to their health.
I wasn't going to until the announcement got made on the yahoo grads group and I knew then it would hit facebook. So I made the announcement myself here and several FB groups.

When we saw her in July, she told us then that she was looking to sell. So this has been no shock to me...

Honestly if my dh and I had the money AND the snowball's hell in chance of getting business credit, we would have bought it already but we don't so we couldn't.

I don't know details as to what she is asking as it's none of my business but I am passing along names of those who have contacted me today expressing an interest to her private number.

I wasn't going to until the announcement got made on the yahoo grads group and I knew then it would hit facebook. So I made the announcement myself here and several FB groups.

When we saw her in July, she told us then that she was looking to sell. So this has been no shock to me...

Honestly if my dh and I had the money AND the snowball's hell in chance of getting business credit, we would have bought it already but we don't so we couldn't.

I don't know details as to what she is asking as it's none of my business but I am passing along names of those who have contacted me today expressing an interest to her private number.

I thought about it too Liz. We talked in depth for well over an hour and even discussed her sending me the numbers. I don't talk about this much, but, I ran my own successful multi-million dollar businesses, (actually two), from 1995-2003, so I could get whatever I want from any bank etc. And, I must admit, it did peak my interest a little, but....I have WAY to many irons in the fire and NOT enough fire anymore..LOL, and I know from experience that it would take away from my Family and the needed focus on our Lil girl and so that grounded me back to my reality.

I'd love to see the vets form a co-op type thing. I know I can't but perhaps a couple of vets could help finance so it's not too much of a burden or risk for any one person. You know, something like a farm co-op. I don't know how co-ops are formed but I know a lot of like minded people get together and support products that help others get needed stuff. I hate to see what has become and institution supporting WLS patients fall into hands of people that don't have our best interest at heart.

Latest posts

Back