SURGERY TOMORROW

Annabelle

Tomorrows my day. Can't believe it's here already. Scared , worried about the pain. They better have good drugs after. Only in hospital one night then off to hotel.

You will do fine...and to be honest, the worst pain I had was the GAS they blew me up with...the rest was easy peasy for me.

Wishing you a safe and successful surgery! Have someone let us know that you're ok.

Best wishes. I hate the idea of you only being in hospital one night. Why so short? If nothing else fluids from IV give you a cushion for hydration and the time to heal/rest your body a bit.

Best wishes. I hate the idea of you only being in hospital one night. Why so short? If nothing else fluids from IV give you a cushion for hydration and the time to heal/rest your body a bit.
I am having the it done at
Dr. Gagner's clinic and you go to a Hotel with a nurse for another day. Then you stay at the hotel for another 5 days. Hopefully no hydration problems. Fingers crossed

I am having the it done at
Dr. Gagner's clinic and you go to a Hotel with a nurse for another day. Then you stay at the hotel for another 5 days. Hopefully no hydration problems. Fingers crossed
Congratulations, I'm sure you will do well. Dr. Gagner is an excellent surgeon. He did my RNY to sleeve revision and was by far the best surgical experience I've ever had. I wanted to go back last year to finish my revision with him but he was unable to accept U.S. patients in Canada, glad to see that has changed.

Latest posts

Back