Sunday Weigh In

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I've done this elsewhere...do it to keep accountable for me...

I chose Sun cause it's the easiest day for me. However if you weigh on Mon or Sat or whatever day, do so but do NOT weigh daily if it makes you nuts.

Okay...last week no weight as I was up way to early but the week before, 145
This week 145.

Liz

Last week 120
This week 118

Keeping visions of "Thinner" out of my dreams. I don't think I've ever offended a gypsy, but would I know one if I met one????

Just keeping on and carrying on!

Last edited:
LOL, Pam...I've done thinner but wasn't happy. However I want to be down about 5-10 lbs of the bounceback. Just keep doing what you need to do.

Hi Liz,
I'm glad you are doing this here it is part of my Sunday ritual. I was on vacation and not near a scale last Sunday so LW = Last Weight in lue of Last Week. I know I sound like a broken record. I really hope the weight loss stops soon. My BMI is in normal range (20.8) so I am not to worried as I can loose about 15 more and stay in range. I have increased my fat and protein I eat all day long when I can eat but still fight to get in enough food.

LW:133
TW:129

I am fighting a chest cold which sucks. It's my first cold post surgery. It is something I would never go to the Dr. for this pre surgery but after a week of battling it out I am wondering if I should be taking more then Niquil...

Anyway have a great week!

Whit

Hi Liz,
I'm glad you are doing this here it is part of my Sunday ritual. I was on vacation and not near a scale last Sunday so LW = Last Weight in lue of Last Week. I know I sound like a broken record. I really hope the weight loss stops soon. My BMI is in normal range (20.8) so I am not to worried as I can loose about 15 more and stay in range. I have increased my fat and protein I eat all day long when I can eat but still fight to get in enough food.

LW:133
TW:129

I am fighting a chest cold which sucks. It's my first cold post surgery. It is something I would never go to the Dr. for this pre surgery but after a week of battling it out I am wondering if I should be taking more then Niquil...

Anyway have a great week!

Whit
OUCH on the cold...but fantastic on the weight loss!
Oh fuck me...I weigh 149lbs after eating the moon over Xmas.

Does the flatulent walk of shame.......
Considering you ate the moon...doing good, Kirmy....totally with you on the flatulence walk of shame.

OK everybody, I'm gonna try this... and I'm reasonably petrified. Feels like Weight Watchers. Ugh.... BUT I promised myself this year I'd try whatever I can to accomplish some additional weight loss and squeeze as much health from this revision as possible. Gulp, here goes.... 241 this morning. First time I've gone near a scale in some time. OK, there it is. Let's see what next week brings.

PS: Hope the cold passes soon, Whit. Happy flatulence, Kirmy. And yay for the losers and sustainers. Kudos. OK, now can I make myself hit send???

OK everybody, I'm gonna try this... and I'm reasonably petrified. Feels like Weight Watchers. Ugh.... BUT I promised myself this year I'd try whatever I can to accomplish some additional weight loss and squeeze as much health from this revision as possible. Gulp, here goes.... 241 this morning. First time I've gone near a scale in some time. OK, there it is. Let's see what next week brings.

PS: Hope the cold passes soon, Whit. Happy flatulence, Kirmy. And yay for the losers and sustainers. Kudos. OK, now can I make myself hit send???
Just buckle down....you know the drill. This thread is in no way shape or form like WW as it's not mandatory. Use NSV's if you prefer.

Cello you do not have to put a weight. No rules and lots of encouragement form posters. Oh and Liz bless her answeres every post. Which I love.

Thanks Whit. If it helps me move this freaking dial down, I'm gonna put myself on the line, number and everything (for now). It's that first time that feels so exposed. Truth is I'm only exposing it to the part of my brain that's been in denial. Anyway, gonna go back to tracking on myfitnesspal again. Maybe I'm in denial about carbs too -- though I don't think so. Maybe I can up the exercise enough to jolt or coax or otherwise mooooove my metabolism.

One thing I'm doing is finally consistently getting in (and keeping in) 100+ grams of protein. That's relatively new for me.

Just buckle down....you know the drill. This thread is in no way shape or form like WW as it's not mandatory. Use NSV's if you prefer.

Liz, good point about tracking NSVs... Now at 21 months I may start officially tracking all the compliance metrics that I just couldn't do for most of the first 18 months post-op. You guys who know me know this -- it wasn't for lack of trying... just impossible to track actual protein and vites when most of what goes in you comes right back out. Thankfully that's not happening as much anymore. OK, off to focus on what I can control.

Right I'm focusing on staying gluten free which rules out all the carb bullshit. I'm cutting down on my reliance for sugar and sweeteners. I'm cutting out the ultra sweet go to button. Refuse to diet but I know how to not self harm and this is my answer. Digging in!

Right I'm focusing on staying gluten free which rules out all the carb bullshit. I'm cutting down on my reliance for sugar and sweeteners. I'm cutting out the ultra sweet go to button. Refuse to diet but I know how to not self harm and this is my answer. Digging in!
Kirmy, good luck...
The problem is gluten free doesn't always mean carb free...double edged sword! Dh and I are tryig to eliminate as much gluten as we can but it's HARD when you are carboholics!

http://i.imgur.com/7x6TbcW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BeADcbT.jpg

Just made this:
1 1/2cups tahini
2 table spoon lemon juice squeezed
5 large eggs
3/4 tea spoon bicarbonate of soda
Pumpkin seeds
Almond slices
Dill and rosemary chopped
Mozzarella cheese fist full
Baking tin lined with non stick paper

I tipped the whole jar of tahini in oil and all and I'm glad I did or it would have been crumbly. This is so light and fluffy it is amazing...and no flours at all.....it is amazing!

(edited to show your photos)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back