Sunday Weigh In (8/24/2014)

Last Week 119
This Week 116.6

Getting somewhat concernered with this loss. I am eating more than I ever have since my surgery nearly 2 years ago. Protein is usually in the 130-150 range, carbs at around 100. Tend to eat until uncomfortable more often than not. My head does not compute how I am still losing. 5 pounds from 'underweight' according to BMI calculator if that means anything. I know I may just need to sit tight and wait for the bounce back, but have never been on this path before and it's a bit unnerving!

Last Week 119
This Week 116.6

Getting somewhat concernered with this loss. I am eating more than I ever have since my surgery nearly 2 years ago. Protein is usually in the 130-150 range, carbs at around 100. Tend to eat until uncomfortable more often than not. My head does not compute how I am still losing. 5 pounds from 'underweight' according to BMI calculator if that means anything. I know I may just need to sit tight and wait for the bounce back, but have never been on this path before and it's a bit unnerving!
That can be unnerving!

Okay, add good carbs...push them closer to 150 for awhile. But make sure they are the good ones.

Thanks so much for your input as always, Liz. A lifetime of gaining so easily makes it hard to understand how eating more can result in losing more. I will start adding half a baked potato under my roasted chicken, bacon, cheese and sour cream to my lunch regime. I do admit that after I have had my protein for the day, I do treat myself to some 'bad' carbs in the evening. Ice cream, pie or some other sweet treat at night. Do you think this might be causing some kind of 'Krispy Kreme' effect?

Thanks so much for your input as always, Liz. A lifetime of gaining so easily makes it hard to understand how eating more can result in losing more. I will start adding half a baked potato under my roasted chicken, bacon, cheese and sour cream to my lunch regime. I do admit that after I have had my protein for the day, I do treat myself to some 'bad' carbs in the evening. Ice cream, pie or some other sweet treat at night. Do you think this might be causing some kind of 'Krispy Kreme' effect?
It COULD be...esp if you are lactose sensitive.

LW: 119
TW: 120

Good food and hydration week for me so I'll take the pound! Baga I am about 5 pounds from under weight as well. I stopped losing thankfully. My surgeon said I might lose more but not to be worried I would gain back about 10 pounds eventually. To increase good carbs thoughtfully and not try to gain just let my body do it's thing.

Have a good week ladies.

Ha I knew last week's loss was too good to be true!
Last week: 187.2
This week: 188.2
Gain of 1 pound. First time since surgery that I have had a gain. Can't say I like it.

Ha I knew last week's loss was too good to be true!
Last week: 187.2
This week: 188.2
Gain of 1 pound. First time since surgery that I have had a gain. Can't say I like it.
I was about 7 months out when I did that during a MONTH...not just from one week to another. But I still got down where I wanted to be so hang in there.

Latest posts

Back