Sunday Weigh In (5/14/2017)

LW: 171
TW: 171

Same weight for 4 weeks now. Hernia surgery is scheduled for next month. Looking forward to getting rid of the basketball stomach. Making plans this week and preparing for 6-8 week recovery.

Yes! Finally, after bouncing between 164 and 162 for 4 weeks, the scale moved this week.

LW - 163
TW - 160

Best NSV this week. Yep, I fit into a size 6 in Lucky Jeans - so they were a generous size 6, but who cares. They fit and says size 6/waist 28.

This makes 25 pounds to go.

Happy Mothers day all.

Last edited:
Yes! Finally, after bouncing between 164 and 162 for 4 weeks, the scale moved this week.

LW - 163
TW - 160

Best NSV this week. Yep, I fit into a size 6 in Lucky Jeans - so they were a generous size 6, but who cares. They fit and saids size 6/waist 28.

This makes 25 pounds to go.

Happy Mothers day all.
Glad the scale moved again. Love the NSV.

LW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs
TW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs

Greetings from (chilly) Canberra, Australia! No change this week. I'm using the trip to take care of the most annoying part of weight loss...new bras! The ones I bought in San Francisco over Christmas are already too big, even though I've only lost 7kg/15lbs since then. Funny how fast you go through sizes with just a little weight loss compared to the bigger sizes!

NSV is that I'm rocking new awesome jeans and a leather jacket I bought in Hong Kong last weekend, and feeling awesome (I don't miss winter, but I do miss winter clothes!). I also crawled around on the floor playing trucks for ages with my friend's son on Saturday night without missing a beat. Today is my last day here, meeting all the new people who started since I left, and sharing about what I do in Singapore. This afternoon, a little more shopping...then home tomorrow.

Greetings from (chilly) Canberra, Australia! No change this week. I'm using the trip to take care of the most annoying part of weight loss...new bras! The ones I bought in San Francisco over Christmas are already too big, even though I've only lost 7kg/15lbs since then. Funny how fast you go through sizes with just a little weight loss compared to the bigger sizes!

NSV is that I'm rocking new awesome jeans and a leather jacket I bought in Hong Kong last weekend, and feeling awesome (I don't miss winter, but I do miss winter clothes!). I also crawled around on the floor playing trucks for ages with my friend's son on Saturday night without missing a beat. Today is my last day here, meeting all the new people who started since I left, and sharing about what I do in Singapore. This afternoon, a little more shopping...then home tomorrow.

Awesome! NSV. Keep rockin' it. Yes, the good news about San Francisco is winter clothes work all year around. Boots, skinny jeans and leather jackets!

SW 355
TW 183.2
Good for you.

WTG on the NSV's.

Latest posts

Back