Sunday Weigh In (3/9/2014)

I suspect I am back up, too, although I forgot to weigh at work yesterday. I don't know which comes first, the chicken or the egg but when I eat poorly I don't post on Huneypie's daily thread or when I don't post daily I eat poorly. or maybe it's a vicious circle.

or at least a mildly cranky circle. :cautious:

my point is, I need to go back to paying attention/posting.

I suspect I am back up, too, although I forgot to weigh at work yesterday. I don't know which comes first, the chicken or the egg but when I eat poorly I don't post on Huneypie's daily thread or when I don't post daily I eat poorly. or maybe it's a vicious circle.

or at least a mildly cranky circle. :cautious:

my point is, I need to go back to paying attention/posting.
Since I typically eat in a rut...I think mine is just weekly swings.
But posting in Huneypie's thread does keep us accountable to ourselves...I've skipped a couple of days this week myself. Didn't mean to but did anyway.

LW: 354
Tw: 344

Liking the downward trend for 5 weeks out. :) I know it won't continue forever, but I'm enjoying the ride downward!
Isn't the first few weeks great...I loved dropping the lbs my first month.
I'm not posting…with these steroids I am eating myself out of house and home :( This three week delay is going to cost me an extra two months in weight loss before its over :(
I am sorry you are eating yourself out of house and home...not much longer altho I know it feels FOREVER away right now.
Last week 121
This week 120
I'll take it!
Fantastic!

Good job to all you losers! Liz, I think when you have your surgery, you will be glad of a few extra pounds even though it sucks for now.

Last week 245.4
This week 243

I have bumped up my protein and therefore my calories starting yesterday. I want to see if that helps with the weight-loss. I had major WLS 7 weeks ago! Weight should be slipping off me like butter from a hot knife, right? It worries me a little to have to work so hard to get only two pounds off when I am in the "honeymoon" phase.

Good job to all you losers! Liz, I think when you have your surgery, you will be glad of a few extra pounds even though it sucks for now.

Last week 245.4
This week 243

I have bumped up my protein and therefore my calories starting yesterday. I want to see if that helps with the weight-loss. I had major WLS 7 weeks ago! Weight should be slipping off me like butter from a hot knife, right? It worries me a little to have to work so hard to get only two pounds off when I am in the "honeymoon" phase.
You still lost almost 2.5 lbs this week...that would come out to about 10 lbs a month...this isn't a sprint but a marathon. You are doing good.

Latest posts

Back