Sunday Weigh In (3/30/2014)

good for you, Liz! hope you get power back soon.

last week 150

this week 151

:poop:

edited to add: I will be making it a point to update my siggy every week so as to not ...what? kid myself, that's what. no more kidding myself!

Old triggers still lurking. Had a meeting with my dad's best friend. Have always had a 'creeped out' feeling about his intentions. Ended with what I meant as a fatherly hug but he hung on and made a slimy comment about being a single man. Came home and mindlessly ate almost an entire box of sweet potato Triscuits and was up all night in excruciating stomach pain. Haven't had this since my appendicitis. My mind still needs work.
Last week 120
Today 120

Happy Sunday all

LW: 125
TW: 122

I had been at 125 for quite a few weeks and thought I had reached max weight loss. I guess not. Illness kept me home from work early last week but it did not effect my apatite. I ate a lot of fat and protein which may have helped. Time will tell.

Congratulations on the loss Liz and Ricky and for maintaining Bof4.
Sorry for the gain Jackie.

Old triggers still lurking. Had a meeting with my dad's best friend. Have always had a 'creeped out' feeling about his intentions. Ended with what I meant as a fatherly hug but he hung on and made a slimy comment about being a single man. Came home and mindlessly ate almost an entire box of sweet potato Triscuits and was up all night in excruciating stomach pain. Haven't had this since my appendicitis. My mind still needs work.
Last week 120
Today 120
You cannot meet with him ever again because he no longer exists.

Do not answer attempted contacts, do not explain, do not apologize.

Thank you for putting that in writing. I have family financial dealings going on with him that I will now delegate to my 3 brothers. Your advice has somehow dispersed a darkness from me.

Last week 120
Today 120
^^^ What Sue said!
At least your sweet potato Triscuits did not show on the scale.
Last week 196
Back down this week to 193
Good for you!
Happy Sunday all

LW: 125
TW: 122

I had been at 125 for quite a few weeks and thought I had reached max weight loss. I guess not. Illness kept me home from work early last week but it did not effect my apatite. I ate a lot of fat and protein which may have helped. Time will tell.

Congratulations on the loss Liz and Ricky and for maintaining Bof4.
Sorry for the gain Jackie.
I'm sorry you were sick. Hope you are all better now. Congrats on the loss.

Latest posts

Back