Sunday Weigh In (3/27/2016)

LW 105.0 kg
TW 104.7 kg

Having a tiny tummy day today. Nothing is appealing, but managed to eat some bacon, some chili and a protein shake. Working on a probiotic yoghurt as we speak.

LW BMI: 28.8
TW BMI: 28.5

It's a miracle I lost anything at all. When I made my adult kids Easter baskets early in the week, I put in some Skittles Jelly Beans, nibbled them throughout the week and so today there are none left in their baskets. (They'll never know.) Glad the candy season is over until next Christmas.

LW 105.0 kg
TW 104.7 kg

Having a tiny tummy day today. Nothing is appealing, but managed to eat some bacon, some chili and a protein shake. Working on a probiotic yoghurt as we speak.
Doing good tho.
Tiny tummy days are the pits...just keep hitting what you can. It's when it's mixed with NOTHING is appealing that makes it very hard.

LW BMI: 28.8
TW BMI: 28.5

It's a miracle I lost anything at all. When I made my adult kids Easter baskets early in the week, I put in some Skittles Jelly Beans, nibbled them throughout the week and so today there are none left in their baskets. (They'll never know.) Glad the candy season is over until next Christmas.
Yeah, but you still lost...

Now, why in the hell are you still doing Easter baskets??? I stopped when mine turned 18...and seldom used candy anyway cause the oldest is a type 1 diabetic so finding stuff to put in that wasn't candy was a good exercise.

Now, why in the hell are you still doing Easter baskets??? I stopped when mine turned 18...and seldom used candy anyway cause the oldest is a type 1 diabetic so finding stuff to put in that wasn't candy was a good exercise.

...and I do xmas stockings, and always will. It's my mom thing and I enjoy it. My Easter baskets always had candy but were mostly toys, games, doodads. Now these are token baskets: tiny Target metal buckets with a Lindt chocolate bunny, a couple of mini cadbury eggs (uh, and once Skittles jelly beans), a pair of cute, spring-bright socks and some cash. They look cute on the table. These are for the one local son and his live-in gf. But then on Friday my son announced he was going out of town to a friend's birthday party last night and won't be here today. (Yeah, I was mad.) His gf is coming for dinner, though, and I will give her the "baskets" to take home.

...and I do xmas stockings, and always will. It's my mom thing and I enjoy it. My Easter baskets always had candy but were mostly toys, games, doodads. Now these are token baskets: tiny Target metal buckets with a Lindt chocolate bunny, a couple of mini cadbury eggs (uh, and once Skittles jelly beans), a pair of cute, spring-bright socks and some cash. They look cute on the table. These are for the one local son and his live-in gf. But then on Friday my son announced he was going out of town to a friend's birthday party last night and won't be here today. (Yeah, I was mad.) His gf is coming for dinner, though, and I will give her the "baskets" to take home.
Then limit it to the Lindt bunny....avoid the rest from now on out.

SW 355
LW 220.4
TW 222.8

Yup! This is my way these days. Up down up down. Can't say I love this but I'm growing use to it. Last week was a great week so I'll spilt the difference lol !

Happy Easter :)

LW: 177
TW: 175

Finally hit 100 pounds down. 15 more to go. Thanks for your help with macro tweaks, southernlady and DSriggs. Woohoo! Only downside this last week was strep throat and an ear infection. No fun at all, but I am feeling better, and I got my 100 pound prize - a Fitbit Blaze. Yay for self-rewards. :p Hope this finds all of you well and happy!

Hi guys it been a while since I checked in.
3/6 129
LW: 131

Not bad for being a bit crazed. Lots going on. Work has been crazy busy. I'm producing a Brita campaign with Steph Curry (basketball dude).

I sold my condo and am in escrow on another one in The Palm Springs area. We are putting our current home on the market in 2 weeks. I have 20 years worth of crap to go through. Our new place only has a one car garage and one less Bedroom. It also comes with furniture so I have to get rid of more stuff. And to top it off I do not have a job lined up and need to work so that's pretty stressful.

Lastly I received the results of bone scan Friday. Not good, osteoporosis. I'll post that to the group. And ask for advise I have not contacted my Dr yet I'll do so early next week and want to have a clear understanding of what I want to do.

Anyway have a great week all!

Whit

LW: 182
TW: 177

Love my kids and wife but other than that life is sucking the life out of me so I am a bit down in the dumps this week. Life goes on so I will keep trudging through.

LW: 177
TW: 175

Finally hit 100 pounds down. 15 more to go. Thanks for your help with macro tweaks, southernlady and DSriggs. Woohoo! Only downside this last week was strep throat and an ear infection. No fun at all, but I am feeling better, and I got my 100 pound prize - a Fitbit Blaze. Yay for self-rewards. :p Hope this finds all of you well and happy!
Good for you. Sorry about the strep throat/ear infection.
Hi guys it been a while since I checked in.
3/6 129
LW: 131

Not bad for being a bit crazed. Lots going on. Work has been crazy busy. I'm producing a Brita campaign with Steph Curry (basketball dude).

I sold my condo and am in escrow on another one in The Palm Springs area. We are putting our current home on the market in 2 weeks. I have 20 years worth of crap to go through. Our new place only has a one car garage and one less Bedroom. It also comes with furniture so I have to get rid of more stuff. And to top it off I do not have a job lined up and need to work so that's pretty stressful.

Lastly I received the results of bone scan Friday. Not good, osteoporosis. I'll post that to the group. And ask for advise I have not contacted my Dr yet I'll do so early next week and want to have a clear understanding of what I want to do.

Anyway have a great week all!

Whit
Whit, hope you survive all this...as for osteo, review this thread as well: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/i-have-osteoperosis-now.906/
LW: 182
TW: 177

Love my kids and wife but other than that life is sucking the life out of me so I am a bit down in the dumps this week. Life goes on so I will keep trudging through.
You have a right to be in the dumps...life seems to be conspiring against you.

Thanks, though I'm reaaaaally over this stall. Feels like I'm 'wasting' my honeymoon period, even though I'm doing everything fairly right.

Thanks, though I'm reaaaaally over this stall. Feels like I'm 'wasting' my honeymoon period, even though I'm doing everything fairly right.
Please don't buy into the honeymoon period stuff. The DS is about the long haul not a short sprint. The so called honeymoon period is supposedly two years (I am not sure there is any hard data to say that is the case but it is a community accepted belief). In any case you are just barely into this thing so don't get hung up on silly mind games. Trust in your DS, eat 150 grams protein a day (once you are able to consume that much.. Probably 3-6 months) and follow the vitamin/supplementation schedule and you will lose your weight. Some lose most in the first year and others don't lose all their weight until closer to two years, but if you were given a proper ds you should be at goal within two years and then maintain within ten pounds or so of goal weight.

@DSRIGGS Thanks for your wise words :) I feel like I failed with my lapband (ended up at a higher weight for revision than I was when I got it) and am terrified about failing this one too...but you're right, I need to trust that if I do the right thing then my DS will do the work.

Latest posts

Back