Sunday Weigh In (3/26/2017)

LW: 175
TW: 174

Feeling so much better since last week. I came down with a horrible cold and although I am congested, I have my energy back.
NSV: Looked at myself in the mirror and I like my new smaller size. BMI says I'm obese, but I think I look pretty darn slim.
Fitting comfortably in size 14 now.

LW: 175
TW: 174

Feeling so much better since last week. I came down with a horrible cold and although I am congested, I have my energy back.
NSV: Looked at myself in the mirror and I like my new smaller size. BMI says I'm obese, but I think I look pretty darn slim.
Fitting comfortably in size 14 now.
Good for you

LW 175
TW 174

Feeling really good. Did a lot of squats be planks this week... feeling the burn from that for sure. Trying to keep some simple exercises in my daily routine so the traveling doesn't get in the way. If I can do it in a hotel room in 15 minutes- even a hectic travel week can't stop me.

LW 155.1 (2 weeks ago)
TW 153.0

Happy to see the movement after plowing along for a while! Loosing so much more slowly now at 18 months out. Still have 6 lbs to go to 'normal BMI' (which I'm thinking is my goal), then the extra for 'bounce back' so not done loosing yet!

NSV=size 6 skinny jeans. (Granted, they are NYDJ which have a bit of stretch and tend to run a little big for the size, but still - size 6 skinny jeans!!)

Our snow is finally melting here in the northeast. Looking forward to Spring weather this week and hopefully outside walking and maybe a bike ride!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

LW 175
TW 174

Feeling really good. Did a lot of squats be planks this week... feeling the burn from that for sure. Trying to keep some simple exercises in my daily routine so the traveling doesn't get in the way. If I can do it in a hotel room in 15 minutes- even a hectic travel week can't stop me.
Good for you. Me and exercise are not friends, except for walking.
LW 155.1 (2 weeks ago)
TW 153.0

Happy to see the movement after plowing along for a while! Loosing so much more slowly now at 18 months out. Still have 6 lbs to go to 'normal BMI' (which I'm thinking is my goal), then the extra for 'bounce back' so not done loosing yet!

NSV=size 6 skinny jeans. (Granted, they are NYDJ which have a bit of stretch and tend to run a little big for the size, but still - size 6 skinny jeans!!)

Our snow is finally melting here in the northeast. Looking forward to Spring weather this week and hopefully outside walking and maybe a bike ride!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Love the NSV! Now a tip, don't get rid of the size above until you are about 3 years out. Your body will change shape a bit after you finish losing as the remaining fat redistributes.

LW: 70.8 kg | 156.1 lbs (2-3 weeks back)
TW: 72.0 kg | 158.7 lbs

My weight has bounced around a fair bit these last few weeks. I think my problem has been not getting enough protein in, so have been making a conscious effort to do that. One thing I've found - and it's similar to my band days - is that if I don't eat early, I will find it hard to eat much for the rest of the day. Yesterday I managed bacon and eggs, a chicken breast and 1/4 avocado, and a half rack of lamb and pumpkin, as well as some yoghurt for snacks. And lo and behold, the scale went down this morning.

SW 355
LW 186.2
TW 188

Up and so swollen. We ate out and almost sent a dish back because it was so salty we weren't sure we could eat it. But we ate most of it and today I'm paying for it.

LW: 70.8 kg | 156.1 lbs (2-3 weeks back)
TW: 72.0 kg | 158.7 lbs

My weight has bounced around a fair bit these last few weeks. I think my problem has been not getting enough protein in, so have been making a conscious effort to do that. One thing I've found - and it's similar to my band days - is that if I don't eat early, I will find it hard to eat much for the rest of the day. Yesterday I managed bacon and eggs, a chicken breast and 1/4 avocado, and a half rack of lamb and pumpkin, as well as some yoghurt for snacks. And lo and behold, the scale went down this morning.
Which means you HAVE to eat early. Glad the scale went down today.
SW 355
LW 186.2
TW 188

Up and so swollen. We ate out and almost sent a dish back because it was so salty we weren't sure we could eat it. But we ate most of it and today I'm paying for it.
Sorry you are up and swollen. Next time, just send it back.

Latest posts

Back