Sunday Weigh In (3/22/2015)

Last week 168
This week 169

That was this morning...earlier in the week I was 167. Pffttt

I did take measurements this morning because I forgot to do the 3months..so this will count for 3 and 4 I guess since I will be more 4 months out next week.
I've lost a total of 30 inches since surgery. 7.5 since the last time I measured at the end of January.

I'm going to be honest though...it's frustrating. I knew the loss would be slow...but I didn't think it would be THIS slow. I wish I knew what my body needs in order to let go of the lbs. I know it would help if I could exercise...maybe one day.
Maybe post an example of what you eat daily? We might have some ideas. But the measurements disappearing...that is even more AWESOME!

First time posting here! I weighed in at 125.3 on Sunday...which is down my 1/2 lb from last week...keeping pretty steady in this range!

Good for you.

I should clarify...I'm not really frustrated that the loss is so slow...at least I'm losing which is something I couldn't seem to do at all before my revision.

My frustration is more about just not understanding my body and what it wants or needs to be persuaded to let go of the fat.

I should clarify...I'm not really frustrated that the loss is so slow...at least I'm losing which is something I couldn't seem to do at all before my revision.

My frustration is more about just not understanding my body and what it wants or needs to be persuaded to let go of the fat.
I hear ya. We are about the same distance out from surgery and seem to be frustrated with the same things. GRRRRR

Latest posts

Back