Sunday Weigh In (3/22/2015)

I stay right around 153 with eating anything and everything. as soon as I have a regular exercise program I can stick with I'm just going to call it good.

I just want my size 8 jeans to not hurt when I zip them! :laugh:

Two weeks ago: 155.4
This week: 157
Total gain 1.6

I think this is just some swelling/water. I could hardly get my rings on this morning because my fingers are so swollen. We got home yesterday afternoon and are beat to hell from the flights.

I'm not home (on way back from Chicago where we met cameron for testing with one of top GI docs in country at northwestern memorial..been there since Wednesday night) but I have been bouncing around 187-190.

Good morning,
LW 117
TW 118
Long week. Stressful work situation no stress eating though.

My oven, which has been off by 15 degrees for years has finally lost the good fight. Off to look at appliances.

Have a great week all

Whit

Last edited:
LW 125
TH 123

Happy to see the climb up stop - especially after 3 days at a conference in Palm Springs. Ate at Sherman's Deli (my favorite DS spot) several times, loading up on juicy pastrami and corned beef. Took leftovers to hotel for protein heavy breakfasts.

Have a great week!

Hey guys! I was up in NY for my SIL's bridal shower last week, so I didn't weigh in, and, quite frankly, have lost track of the non-numbers I was using.

I'm at 171 and have been bouncing around that for the past 2 months so I'm thinking the losing phase has ended (especially since all along, if I hadn't lost for weeks, I'd always lose when Aunt Flo came to town and haven't for the last 2 months). I'm think I'm happy here? My tummy isn't going anywhere without a scalpel and pounds are only coming off my face, wrists and collar bones so I think I'm good. Just hoping for not a big bounceback!

Have a great week, everyone!

Two weeks ago: 155.4
This week: 157
Total gain 1.6

I think this is just some swelling/water. I could hardly get my rings on this morning because my fingers are so swollen. We got home yesterday afternoon and are beat to hell from the flights.
Flying long distances does that...I suspect you will pop right back down once the swelling goes away. Just keep hydrated.
I'm not home (on way back from Chicago where we met cameron for testing with one of top GI docs in country at northwestern memorial..been there since Wednesday night) but I have been bouncing around 187-190.
That's a good range to bounce in. Hope Cameron is doing well?
Good morning,
LW 117
TW 118
Long week. Stressful work situation no street eating though.

My oven, which has been off by 15 degrees for years has finally lost the good fight. Off to look at appliances.

Have a great week all

Whit
Not too bad for all your stress.

I love appliance LOOKING but not shopping. When we bought this house, it came with OLD appliances and last summer, it was one of the things we did...replace all the appliances with new ones. We had already replace the range. I have gas so got a five burner which is awesome and my cast iron loves it.
LW 125
TH 123

Happy to see the climb up stop - especially after 3 days at a conference in Palm Springs. Ate at Sherman's Deli (my favorite DS spot) several times, loading up on juicy pastrami and corned beef. Took leftovers to hotel for protein heavy breakfasts.

Have a great week!
Glad the upward trend headed back down. You are doing good.
Hey guys! I was up in NY for my SIL's bridal shower last week, so I didn't weigh in, and, quite frankly, have lost track of the non-numbers I was using.

I'm at 171 and have been bouncing around that for the past 2 months so I'm thinking the losing phase has ended (especially since all along, if I hadn't lost for weeks, I'd always lose when Aunt Flo came to town and haven't for the last 2 months). I'm think I'm happy here? My tummy isn't going anywhere without a scalpel and pounds are only coming off my face, wrists and collar bones so I think I'm good. Just hoping for not a big bounceback!

Have a great week, everyone!

You are doing fantastic.
Oh, I got one of the tops from Kohl's last week...the ones I mentioned and they definitely hit MY elbow. Got it in Coral: Honestly I wish they weren't' so long but it must be the style this year as I chose "SHORT sleeve"

Liz - thanks. Cameron is doing okay. He had a really rough early 2015 but it is getting better for him.

@southernlady
Done. We were prepared to go to several stores however we only went to one. Lows, they were having a huge sale but so was Home Depot they matched plus took off another 10%. We received an extra 10% on the Range (5 burner gas) because it was a floor model. They gave us a free extended warranty on that and then to top it off we received a Military discount of another 10% on the whole shebang. Saved 1,500 bucks. Not a bad day. We do have to wait 10 days but thats ok with me.

@southernlady
Done. We were prepared to go to several stores however we only went to one. Lows, they were having a huge sale but so was Home Depot they matched plus took off another 10%. We received an extra 10% on the Range (5 burner gas) because it was a floor model. They gave us a free extended warranty on that and then to top it off we received a Military discount of another 10% on the whole shebang. Saved 1,500 bucks. Not a bad day. We do have to wait 10 days but thats ok with me.
YEAH, don't you just LOVE a deal??? What brand?

My middle burner is the kind you can use a griddle...I LOVE it. Too bad I can only handle a 30 inch in my kitchen. If I ever happen to win the lottery, I'm getting a bigger one with dual fuel..gas on top, electric for the baking. Need my gas top for my cast iron.

Found out I can use my military ID to get a discount at HD.

Last week 168
This week 169

That was this morning...earlier in the week I was 167. Pffttt

I did take measurements this morning because I forgot to do the 3months..so this will count for 3 and 4 I guess since I will be more 4 months out next week.
I've lost a total of 30 inches since surgery. 7.5 since the last time I measured at the end of January.

I'm going to be honest though...it's frustrating. I knew the loss would be slow...but I didn't think it would be THIS slow. I wish I knew what my body needs in order to let go of the lbs. I know it would help if I could exercise...maybe one day.

First time posting here! I weighed in at 125.3 on Sunday...which is down my 1/2 lb from last week...keeping pretty steady in this range!

Latest posts

Back