Sunday Weigh In (12/5/2021)

I hope you are feeling good, Liz? that's the main thing.

I just had the eating-est day I've had in years - started with a friend making me blueberry pancakes, through having pizza and then my landlady invited me for supper. it was awesome but I don't think I would float if you threw me in the pool. I expect I will eat again in about a week!

I weighed myself sometime this past week and was at 133 but I can tell you it's NOT all muscle. and my pants are too tight.

c'mon Solstice so we can Turn The Corner!

I hope you are feeling good, Liz? that's the main thing.

I just had the eating-est day I've had in years - started with a friend making me blueberry pancakes, through having pizza and then my landlady invited me for supper. it was awesome but I don't think I would float if you threw me in the pool. I expect I will eat again in about a week!

I weighed myself sometime this past week and was at 133 but I can tell you it's NOT all muscle. and my pants are too tight.

c'mon Solstice so we can Turn The Corner!
I’m feeling fine. Yeah, it’s just not light enough long enough these days. Bloat will get you.

Last week 199.0
This week 198.4

Still doing the 13-15 hours a night grind. Have fallen into a bad habit of using carbs to stay awake so trying to dial it back this week. Hope all are well.

Last week 199.0
This week 198.4

Still doing the 13-15 hours a night grind. Have fallen into a bad habit of using carbs to stay awake so trying to dial it back this week. Hope all are well.
Try to stop that. It hasn’t hurt you yet in your weight but it might.

Latest posts

Back