Sunday Weigh In (10/18/2015)

I flew home from Costa Mesa, CA today so no weigh for me again this week. I think I will wait a few days, flying makes me retain fluids. Plus, I really enjoyed some great food while visiting my sis. Hugs to all!

174.5 this morning so up about 4 pounds this week, but since I have an EGD & Colonoscopy on Tuesday afternoon I have to go clears starting tomorrow. That means I will probably be right back to 171 next week, but I need this done so I have to bite the bullet. Now I have to find some protein drinks I can stomach since those are allowed.
At least you headed up first. Good luck with the EGD & Colonoscopy.
LW 316.9
TW 299.0 !!!!

At 11 days post-op, things are finally moving in the right direction. Thrilled to be in the '2s' for the first time in nearly 2 decades! So far, I love my DS!

Have a great week everyone!
WTG!!!
LW: 267.4
TW: 265.2

Back on track, I hope.

@DSRIGGS I'm a big advocate for Unjury chicken soup flavor. It's relatively palatable, it's hot (up to 140F) so it's good for cold weather, and it's different from most of protein drinks in being savory rather than sweet. You can buy just a few packets from Unjury, so you don't have to make a big commitment.
Good for you, and it was great to meet you last night.
LW - 222.4
TW - 217.8
big drop this week and not sure why. you know, today was the first time I sort of felt 'guilty' for this weight loss. I said that to the wife - like I have not done anything to deserve dropping this weight. WELLLLLL she may have had a little come apart - she said everything I have been through to get this surgery then the 'you almost died' comment.
Enjoy the drops! And try not to feel guilty!
SW 355
LW 252.6
TW 249
Good for you.
LW 206.2
TW 203.2

Lost three pounds while traveling to see my sister for my birthday, and not being able to weigh for a week. With all of the food I tried in Austin (gourmet food truck bonanza) I really thought the weight loss would stall, so I am feeling lucky this week. I'll keep this one in my pocket for that week I am really good and the scale doesn't budge. :)

@DSRIGGS Glad to see that scale climbing for you!
Almost to onederland!
Happy Sunday Friends,
LW:129
TW: 126.5
Hopefully it's not a fluke.

Hang in there Scott your headed in the right direction. Also sounds like your spirits are up.

Safe travels to those on the road!

Best
Whit
Good going.
LW: 299.4
TW: 289.3

Woo.
Fantastic!
I flew home from Costa Mesa, CA today so no weigh for me again this week. I think I will wait a few days, flying makes me retain fluids. Plus, I really enjoyed some great food while visiting my sis. Hugs to all!
Glad you saw your sis.

Hi everybody...haven't posted in a few weeks. Haven't been feeling very well.
I hit a milestone though.
Finally broke out of the 150's and into the 140's.
Not the way I wanted to get there though. I'm not eating much these days and what I'm eating is pretty much just meat and a few veggies here and there.

Saw the GI doc last week again after the 2nd round of Xifaxan for SIBO didn't really work. Now I'm on augmentin. It's not doing anything either. As a test he wanted me off all gluten and all dairy so I've done that and that hasn't made a difference. In fact, it's just getting worse. I never thought I had a gluten or dairy issue anyway and I'm glad to see it looks like I don't. I miss cheese and butter and hwc in my coffee.

Called them yesterday and said ok I'm miserable. Can we do a CT scan just to make sure nothing wonky is going on in there and they said yes...so hopefully having that today. If they find nothing, then I'm just stumped. He said last week if augmentin didn't help then we'll try flagyl. He's not a big fan of that and likes to try other things first.
This is a pic of my distended tummy from last night. So uncomfortable. Excuse the sports bra.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi everybody...haven't posted in a few weeks. Haven't been feeling very well.
I hit a milestone though.
Finally broke out of the 150's and into the 140's.
Not the way I wanted to get there though. I'm not eating much these days and what I'm eating is pretty much just meat and a few veggies here and there.

Saw the GI doc last week again after the 2nd round of Xifaxan for SIBO didn't really work. Now I'm on augmentin. It's not doing anything either. As a test he wanted me off all gluten and all dairy so I've done that and that hasn't made a difference. In fact, it's just getting worse. I never thought I had a gluten or dairy issue anyway and I'm glad to see it looks like I don't. I miss cheese and butter and hwc in my coffee.

Called them yesterday and said ok I'm miserable. Can we do a CT scan just to make sure nothing wonky is going on in there and they said yes...so hopefully having that today. If they find nothing, then I'm just stumped. He said last week if augmentin didn't help then we'll try flagyl. He's not a big fan of that and likes to try other things first.
This is a pic of my distended tummy from last night. So uncomfortable. Excuse the sports bra.
I'm sorry for your gut troubles.

Hope you get this figured out soon Star. I know being bloated is miserable so good luck.

It is too bad you had to wait for the flagyl. It seems to have a better track record for the DS guts. I hope you feel better soon! I hate the Buddha belly!

Ah, late but I kept forgetting to hop on the scale last week and I won't do it once I've had my coffee :)
Held steady since last month, wasn't watching much so I expected to hold or gain a little. Scaling back a bit to go a bit lower, will check in next month sometime and see how I'm fairing.

Just went for some more labs today, just to check that everything is doing good.. forgot that it was a fasting test and scheduled for 11am.. which meant no coffee this morning! :(

Ah, late but I kept forgetting to hop on the scale last week and I won't do it once I've had my coffee :)
Held steady since last month, wasn't watching much so I expected to hold or gain a little. Scaling back a bit to go a bit lower, will check in next month sometime and see how I'm fairing.

Just went for some more labs today, just to check that everything is doing good.. forgot that it was a fasting test and scheduled for 11am.. which meant no coffee this morning! :(
Good luck with your labs.

I forgot to post but thank goodness I've got this all tracked so I can post it:

LW: 264
TW: 258

I don't think I'll have much of a loss when I weight again Sunday but one never knows.
And I will post on time next time around :D

I forgot to post but thank goodness I've got this all tracked so I can post it:

LW: 264
TW: 258

I don't think I'll have much of a loss when I weight again Sunday but one never knows.
And I will post on time next time around :D
Good going! It really doesn't matter what day you post. I just start a new one each Sunday for the week.

Latest posts

Back