Sunday Weigh In (10/18/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 146
This week no scale as we are on the road. Stayed in Luray, VA last night, headed to the east side of DC to another camp site.

174.5 this morning so up about 4 pounds this week, but since I have an EGD & Colonoscopy on Tuesday afternoon I have to go clears starting tomorrow. That means I will probably be right back to 171 next week, but I need this done so I have to bite the bullet. Now I have to find some protein drinks I can stomach since those are allowed.

LW 316.9
TW 299.0 !!!!

At 11 days post-op, things are finally moving in the right direction. Thrilled to be in the '2s' for the first time in nearly 2 decades! So far, I love my DS!

Have a great week everyone!

LW: 267.4
TW: 265.2

Back on track, I hope.

@DSRIGGS I'm a big advocate for Unjury chicken soup flavor. It's relatively palatable, it's hot (up to 140F) so it's good for cold weather, and it's different from most of protein drinks in being savory rather than sweet. You can buy just a few packets from Unjury, so you don't have to make a big commitment.

LW: 267.4
TW: 265.2

Back on track, I hope.

@DSRIGGS I'm a big advocate for Unjury chicken soup flavor. It's relatively palatable, it's hot (up to 140F) so it's good for cold weather, and it's different from most of protein drinks in being savory rather than sweet. You can buy just a few packets from Unjury, so you don't have to make a big commitment.
Thanks @OldBroad ... I forgot about that one. That being said, I don't know if I can find any of it locally or not. Too late to order online and I just need it for the one day, but I am going to see if I can find any.

LW - 222.4
TW - 217.8
big drop this week and not sure why. you know, today was the first time I sort of felt 'guilty' for this weight loss. I said that to the wife - like I have not done anything to deserve dropping this weight. WELLLLLL she may have had a little come apart - she said everything I have been through to get this surgery then the 'you almost died' comment.

Liz (@southernlady ) - Rachael (@OldBroad ) and I are having dinner tonight, probably somewhere around Tyson's Corner VA. My schedule after that is a little more complicated, since I'm at work M-W (could take off for lunch), and completely unavailable until around 6:30 or so Th-F (in DC for the annual Intellectual Property Law Assn meeting). Next Saturday is open for me if you're still around.

LW 206.2
TW 203.2

Lost three pounds while traveling to see my sister for my birthday, and not being able to weigh for a week. With all of the food I tried in Austin (gourmet food truck bonanza) I really thought the weight loss would stall, so I am feeling lucky this week. I'll keep this one in my pocket for that week I am really good and the scale doesn't budge. :)

@DSRIGGS Glad to see that scale climbing for you!

Happy Sunday Friends,
LW:129
TW: 126.5
Hopefully it's not a fluke.

Hang in there Scott your headed in the right direction. Also sounds like your spirits are up.

Safe travels to those on the road!

Best
Whit

LW 206.2
TW 203.2

Lost three pounds while traveling to see my sister for my birthday, and not being able to weigh for a week. With all of the food I tried in Austin (gourmet food truck bonanza) I really thought the weight loss would stall, so I am feeling lucky this week. I'll keep this one in my pocket for that week I am really good and the scale doesn't budge. :)

@DSRIGGS Glad to see that scale climbing for you!
Thanks Pacifica! Glad to see the scale coming down for you. You are almost in the Onehundredville!

Happy Sunday Friends,
LW:129
TW: 126.5
Hopefully it's not a fluke.

Hang in there Scott your headed in the right direction. Also sounds like your spirits are up.

Safe travels to those on the road!

Best
Whit
Thanks Whit. I am getting there. Hopefully after being violated from both ends this week :D I will get a solid diagnosis (hopefully making sure nothing serious is going on) and I can continue on the upward swing. I know the scopes and liquid diet will be a temporary set back, but hopefully just that and back climbing.

Glad to see you are down this week and hope life is settling down for you as well. I am expecting an offer early this week so we shall see what it comes in at and if we can come to terms. After meeting with my possible boss and getting his full big picture, I see a great deal of potential that could keep me quite content with this group and if not I can always keep looking while getting paid well.

Latest posts

Back